First Son
19 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Apr 11, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

Actually, an ex-Rockstar employee, Ben Miller, pretty much leaked some gameplay details, but are only considered rumors for now. One of the things he said is that if you have more than 3 stars, the will search for you for a certain amount of time.

Here's what he said:

3 star - Chases begin and the police don't care how they stop you, they just want to do it.

4 star - road traps, radio stations and much more hostile police.Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 24 in-game hours for someone matching your description.

5 star - shoot to kill, arrest only if it's made very possible. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 48 in-game

hours for someone matching your description. Few missions become unavailable if you are wanted.

6 star - military vehicles come after you. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 72 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Some missions become unavailable if you are wanted.

I got this info off of http://www.examiner.com/playstation-in-charlotte/massive-gta-5-information-leak-from-ex-rockstar-emp....

Lets just say that if this post gets deleted then you know this stuff is legit. I have this link to some info, rumor or not. Take it for what it is. http://www.dualshocknexus.com/2012/04/massive-rumor-ex-rockstar-intern-leaks.html

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Apr 12, 2012

Come to think of it, I read most of it and this all seems pretty accurate! But for now, I'll just accept it as a rumor for now. I mean who knows? There would be so many possibilties in-game. With all the weapons, a huge map, a great character concept, and awesome missions, that would create the best GTA ever! Since the game might be very realistic, I gaurantee that it will sell the most games of the year. Anyway, back to the point. If the plot and actions of the game is supposedly this realistic, then it's defenitely worth getting. I'll use that link as a point of reference so if I got the game, I can compare the graphics and stuff to the things Mr. Brenden said and see if he was lying or not.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Okay guys. Our ideas could really be nothing now. The confirmed release date for Grand Theft Auto V is October 26, 2012, the seventh anniversary of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. Rockstar could still be taking ideas, but limited amounts of them in a limited amount of time. Wel'p, I hope GTA V will turn out very well. Oh, and just so you know, everything everyone has been talking about, the 2405 thing, it's just the release of another GTA V trailer. Here's proof for the GTA V release. -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIALdhOhaZs

The g****** thing says Xbox though. Here's another link --------> http://www.igta5.com/

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

May 18, 2012

Well, do you want to talk about cheats now? The most important cheat, I re--peat, the most important cheat GTA V must have is, Never Wanted. There's going to be miserable agony if that cheat isn't in there. Other cheats: Infinite Ammo, Infinite Health, Reduced Traffic, Smash 'n Boom. By the way, those cheats combined, make the game tranquil, like in GTA: SA.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Ok, then, let us talk about the cheats now. I've racked up enough ideas for cheats. They should obviously be accessed via cellphone, or telephone (should be a new feature). The reason I've been gone a long time was because of school and my studies AND I have been thinking about it. These are some of my suggestions:

Player En-abilities

1: Never Wanted (Obviously). Can be disabled

2: Add Wanted Level

3: Weapons Tier 1

4: Weapons Tier 2

5: Weapons Tier 3

6: Weapons Tier 4

7: Restore Health

8: Restore Armor

9: Types of Clothing

10: Super Punch (Like in San Andreas). Can be disabled

NPC En-abilities

1: All Pedestrians Have a Random Weapon. Can be disabled

2: Different NPC Skins

3: NPCs Are Hostile Toward You. Can be disabled

4: Can Hire Anyone on the Streets to be in a Group

5: NPCs Are Hostile Toward Each Other. Can be disabled

Weapons (Excluding the Tier Cheats)

1: Give Only Explosives

2: Give Only Handguns

3: Give Only Rifles

4: Give Only Launchers

5: Indefinite Ammo. Can be disabled

6: Indefinite Clip. Can be disabled

7: Explosive Sniper Rounds. Can be disabled

Vehicular

1: Cheats for Luxuary Cars That Might Come Out

2: Cheats for Sports Cars That Might Come Out

3: Cheats for  Trucks and Rigs That Might Come Out

4: Cheats for Planes That Might Come Out

5: Cheats for Boats That Might Come Out

6: Cars Drive on Water. Can be disabled

7: Cars Fly Away When Crashed Into. Can be disabled

8: Vehicles Around Explode (Like in SA)

9: Rhino and/or APC

10: Extra Durable Cars

Other

1: Change Weather

2: Bigger Explosions. Can be disabled

3: Long Laster Fires. Can be disabled

4: Zombies (Ridiculous, eh?) Can be disabled

5: Random Pet

6: All Stats Filled

Those are my ideas. I'm not going to go over mods because I expect hackers and professional players to know how to perform it. I'll also leave the phone number creation for each cheat to Rockstar. With these cheats, I highly recommend you use them during your free time in the game and not when your in the mood to do any missions. You also shouldn't save the game progress while you are in use of the cheats. It would seriously corrupt your save and might even ruin the save engine. When you're done with the cheats, shut the game off and don't save a thing. Welp, that's all I can think of for now.

The reason I didn't add infinite health was because I thought it wouldn't be fun to just struggle in a life or death situtation, say I get shot a lot or a got in a lethal crash. I'd be dying and I'd be doing whatever I can to stay alive. It seems more active as I say.

I can't really think about anything else to talk about in GTA 5. Maybe some of you guys can help suggest some ideas for GTA 5 I can discuss in the meantime.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7157 posts

Jun 11, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

Ok, then, let us talk about the cheats now. I've racked up enough ideas for cheats. They should obviously be accessed via cellphone, or telephone (should be a new feature).(1) The reason I've been gone a long time was because of school and my studies AND I have been thinking about it. These are some of my suggestions:

Player En-abilities

1: Never Wanted (Obviously). Can be disabled

2: Add Wanted Level

>Needs "Remove Wanted Level" as well.

3: Weapons Tier 1

4: Weapons Tier 2

5: Weapons Tier 3

6: Weapons Tier 4 (by tradition)

7: Restore Health

8: Restore Armor

9: Types of Clothing (would make the game less exciting to explore)

10: Super Punch (Like in San Andreas). Can be disabled

NPC En-abilities

1: All Pedestrians Have a Random Weapon. Can be disabled

2: Different NPC Skins

>This would only make sense if it changed the pedestrian grouping in the area the player is in.

3: NPCs Are Hostile Toward You. Can be disabled

4: Can Hire Anyone on the Streets to be in a Group

5: NPCs Are Hostile Toward Each Other. Can be disabled

Weapons (Excluding the Tier Cheats)

1: Give Only Explosives

2: Give Only Handguns

3: Give Only Rifles

4: Give Only Launchers

5: Indefinite Ammo. Can be disabled

6: Indefinite Clip. Can be disabled

>The first seems redundant of the second. Remember that San An had these two combined, which was very fun.

7: Explosive Sniper Rounds. Can be disabled

Those are my ideas. … With these cheats, I highly recommend you use them during your free time in the game and not when your in the mood to do any missions. You also shouldn't save the game progress while you are in use of the cheats. It would seriously corrupt your save and might even ruin the save engine.(2) When you're done with the cheats, shut the game off and don't save a thing. Welp, that's all I can think of for now.

I can't really think about anything else to talk about in GTA 5. Maybe some of you guys can help suggest some ideas for GTA 5 I can discuss in the meantime.(3)

1. This is one of the things a good amount of people didn't really like about GTA IV-era cheats, that you had to go through your phone to activate all the cheats. I think what got them more was that if you take damage in any way, your phone disappears every time, which made using the health cheat sometimes impossible to do when in the middle of a battle. Both this and the lack of cheats altogether completely discouraged me into cheating in GTA IV. What wold be a huge improvement is to go back to button cheats. The biggest reason would be to get rid of the issues that come with using the phone to cheat (unless they improve this), as well as for the speed in which these cheats could be activated. (And I'm sure there's a LOT of us that were fast with GTA3-era button cheats...)

2. That's what San An tried to tell us every time we saved after using cheats. The only thing it corrupted was the mission "Madd Dogg," which made it impossible to save him from jumping once you entered somewhere between 700-750 cheats (I still don't know the exact number). Corrupting the save file would be less of a possibility now than it was with the PS2, since there have been improvements on this issue with the advent of the PS3 (even thhough it is still completely possible). I never had any of my save files corrupt, even when using 200+ cheats in sessions less than 3 hours. Cheats ruining a game's "save engine" is completely unheard of, which I don't think anyone would enjoy too much. A better idea for this might be to take away all save functionality once a cheat is activated (until either all story missions are complete, or 100% is reached)

3. A feature I always wanted to see since 2006 was some sort of structual damage to the enviornment. I always wanted to be able to shoot missiles and blow-up a statue, interchange, house, rocks, soil, gates, etc., something that would disrupt the pedestrians in the area. This time, I'm suggesting that the damage be reset once you leave the area, as to not use so much RAM to maintain the damage state.

And welcome back to the forums! http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m112/ea_sucks/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jun 13, 2012

Have you guys tried combining Infinite Health with Infinite Armor? If you do that, you become invincible, even more than with just Infinite Health. In San Andreas, I did this and was able to stay alive through many numbers of bullets and explosions, in conjunction with the Army and helicopters, and using a bazooka. I blew down many many helicopters at once, and were coming down on top of me like a storm. It was of apocalyptic proportions, and hellfire. I did die finally, when one too many explosions got me at the same time. I think it took 15 to 20 helicopters at the same time to kill me. At least it seemed like that. There was so many explosions going off around and on me.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 21, 2012

I have tried that before, but no matter what, it's the bullets from the helicopters that always end up killing me. When that happens to me, I just say to myself, "What's up with that?" because that's one thing in the game that doesn't make any sense to me. I mean everything else around you won't kill you BUT the heli's bullets. That had to be something fixed in GTA 5 if they were to have that cheat.

And thanks to Losdodgers for the correction of thoughts. Those were just straight out from my mind. I didn't really put much effort onto the thoughts.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 21, 2012

Oh yes, and the reason I added a fourth weapon's tier is because of my weapon ideas. The previous page had a ton of weapons I suggested for the game. That's why.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Hmm, I don't remember being able to be killed with the bullets from the helicopter. Did you use the GameShark on the PS2 version for Infinite Health + Infinite Armor, to have them locked in, and be reinforced? I didn't do it on the PC version. I think I did this from day 'til night in the game.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 356 (482 Views)
0 Likes