Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Aug 13, 2013

In GTA: San Andreas, I've went into the middle of downtown Los Santos in just my underwear before, hehe. :smileyhappy: It was really funny, really nutty. :smileyhappy: He looked out of place, and it's not everyday that happens. :smileyhappy: I think I had a bazooka with me too. I was like a madman in my underwear.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 341 of 356 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Aug 18, 2013

That's totally what I'm doing with Trevor.

Did you hear about the GTA V website release?

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 342 of 356 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Aug 22, 2013
_
I don't remember hearing about it.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 343 of 356 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Aug 24, 2013

I hope they bring the cops n crooks mode back to multiplayer. Its been a while since I've played IV's multiplayer so I can't recall if there were conditions for the "cops" to pursue the "crooks" or not, but it would be nice if the police start off at their station and aren't given the location of the crooks until they gain a notority level. Since you can perform heist in V, perhaps one possibilty could be to have the crooks prepare for the heist (get weapons, getaway car, clothing/masks, however you do it), perform the heist and as the crooks are doing this have the cops take down the crooks for as long as they can perform the heist and successfully escape. After X amount of rounds the teams switch. It would also be great if for each notority level the cops have access perks that can make it difficult for the crooks to perform their heist (ex, calling reinforcements, access to tanks, choppers, jets, boats, better weapons, attack dogs,etc.)

Please use plain text.
Message 344 of 356 (141 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7295 posts

Aug 24, 2013

In GTA IV, players couldn't really drive normally, like stopping for red lights and following proper traffic laws. If a player stopped at a red light, NPCs would park behind them but only for a few seconds before the NPCs started to try and drive around the player. This wasn't present in GTA III, GTA: Vice City, or GTA: San Andreas.

I hope Rockstar fixes this and grants players the ability to drive normal and follow traffic laws if they desire.

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 345 of 356 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Aug 25, 2013
S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:
In GTA IV, players couldn't really drive normally, like stopping for red lights and following proper traffic laws. If a player stopped at a red light, NPCs would park behind them but only for a few seconds before the NPCs started to try and drive around the player. This wasn't present in GTA III, GTA: Vice City, or GTA: San Andreas. I hope Rockstar fixes this and grants players the ability to drive normal and follow traffic laws if they desire.
Hi there. Yeah that happens with me all the time. Don't know about you, but it puts an imposition on me that "I can't just sit there, I have to get going", making me feel obligated to stop at a red light. You can't always have a nice joyride, unless there's hardly alot of vehicles around. I hope this gets fixed too.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 346 of 356 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7295 posts

Aug 25, 2013

Trontasia wrote:
S0UTHERN_C0MF0RT wrote:
In GTA IV, players couldn't really drive normally, like stopping for red lights and following proper traffic laws. If a player stopped at a red light, NPCs would park behind them but only for a few seconds before the NPCs started to try and drive around the player. This wasn't present in GTA III, GTA: Vice City, or GTA: San Andreas. I hope Rockstar fixes this and grants players the ability to drive normal and follow traffic laws if they desire.
Hi there. Yeah that happens with me all the time. Don't know about you, but it puts an imposition on me that "I can't just sit there, I have to get going", making me feel obligated to stop at a red light. You can't always have a nice joyride, unless there's hardly alot of vehicles around. I hope this gets fixed too.

Slightly off-topic: when you reply to someone and want to quote them, all you have to do is press that 'Quote' button on the top right of the text box to create a blockquote of the user's post :smileywink: I added a screenshot for a visual aid.

soco signature

bhd clan site
mvp terms
forum rules
Please use plain text.
Message 347 of 356 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Aug 25, 2013
I did. I know how to quote. I did it my PS3. There's some technical difficulties with it. And now your quote is probably missing because of that. :/

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 348 of 356 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Aug 28, 2013

Now, I'm posting on my PS3. If something doesn't look right, it's probably not my fault. But anyways, looky-here: "GTA V is officially finished and sent off to the Blu-ray factory to be mass-produced! Pre-Order NOW: http://buy.gta5tv.com/ " :smileyhappy:GTA V - Blu-ray - Mass-Production

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 349 of 356 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Sep 4, 2013

This was my longest-running thread ever. Lasted for over three years. Three years of ideas. :smileyhappy: There's been some memorable posts on here. Thought the most memorable posts were the ones about vehicles, posting pictures of them and stuff. :smileyhappy: Thank you for your time on this thread. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 350 of 356 (52 Views)
0 Likes