Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

Another idea popped into my mind. This should concern the music. They might already have this taken care of though.

They should create a radio station called Golden Era AM, featuring some of the best songs of the late 80's and the 90's. Such songs that should be featured should be from artists like Eazy E, Tupac, Bonnie Tyler, Puff Daddy, The Notorious B.I.G., Guns 'N' Roses, and plenty more musicians.

As another idea, the NPCs should have more realistic reactions to fighting / gunfire / misc. (Run over, pushed, etc). All the reactions from NPCs would be running away in GTA 4, no matter what the case.

Example: A gunfight is going on. The gunshots should freak people out, so they shouldn't run away too much. They could just get down flat on the floor or take cover in fear. If an NPC's friend or relative gets injured , the NPC should panic, check for vitals, and call 911. If the NPC's relative or friend dies, the NPC should proceed with the first two actions, hold the body in their arms and cry. Same goes for when someone's killed in a car.

If you are fighting someone, a bystander should sometimes stand in to help.

If you are about to plow somebody with a car, the person should quickly dash to the side or dive for the side next to the car. They shouldn't just roll all the time. I know I wouldn't roll if someone was planning to turn me into roadkill. In addition, the NPC should not know when to move out of the way of a speeding vehicle all of a sudden. They shouldn't have sensors on their backs telling them when something's coming. Instead, If the NPC is with a partner, that partner should point out the car to warn them or the partner can just dive into the NPC, saving both.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 291 of 356 (199 Views)
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Apr 18, 2013

This more of a cheat idea than anything else - but how about some sort of code that opens up a Zombies mode!? It has been widely popular in the Call of Duty series... could also work in the GTA series I think

Please use plain text.
Message 292 of 356 (165 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Apr 20, 2013
I like the zombie idea, though I'd prefer it was an add-on like BoGT.
Single player could be missions during a zombie outbreak that could slowly ramp up as the game progresses and the infection spread.
Multiplayer... That could be fun! Here's what I envision for multiplayer games:
1. Escape the hoard - players start on one edge of the map, and have to make their way to another. Both points would be random of course. Cars should probably be disabled though, as it would be too easy. Here's the twist: Any player who dies becomes a zombie after a short period. While they are a little slower than living players, they have no blips to show their location, while the zombie players can see the blips of the living.

2. Zombie hit and run - Players grab whatever vehicles are around, try not to get eaten, and drive around trying to run over as many zombies as possible. The player with the most kills wins.

3. Deathmatches with zombies - Self explanatory. Nobody is going to sit around waiting for the perfect shot when there are zombies coming up behind them.

4. Defend the base - team members must defend a building or location from a zombie attack.

This would be a whole other awesome game... Must email Rockstar now....
Please use plain text.
Message 293 of 356 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Apr 26, 2013

How about bots? You could set a number of bots and the difficulty of them. Including if you were in private mode.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 294 of 356 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6359 posts

May 4, 2013

Trontasia wrote:

How about bots? You could set a number of bots and the difficulty of them. Including if you were in private mode.

that would be great  for mp  trophies  .  you dnt have to worry about people  unfiar  playing and  you can still pllay all your dlc whenever you wanted..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 295 of 356 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

May 5, 2013

http://www.gtav.net/news/4521/gtav-online-previews-and-screenshots

This is the info that has been confirmed by Rockstar so far. Claim your ideas if any of them are there!

http://www.igta5.com/

Four new pieces of artwork have been done.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 296 of 356 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

May 5, 2013

jonathank1 wrote:

This is the info that has been confirmed by Rockstar so far. Claim your ideas if any of them are there!

I only saw in a video, one of the characters swinging a chair at a sign and the sign went out. I think most of my ideas can only be experienced during gameplay, and actually playing the game ourselves.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 297 of 356 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

May 6, 2013

Please.....

All I ask is that the Multiplayer is not like GTA4.

If I create a room and others join they should NOT be allowed to kick the person who is hosting the match.

This is one of my main issues from GTA4 and I hope they find a fix for it in GTA5.

Please use plain text.
Message 298 of 356 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

May 7, 2013

Trontasia wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

I only saw in a video, one of the characters swinging a chair at a sign and the sign went out. I think most of my ideas can only be experienced during gameplay, and actually playing the game ourselves.

I think it was a flat screen that Michael swung a chair at, but that doesn't really matter right now.

I would love to see your ideas in action, in addition to the ones already confirmed. Reading them just got me super hyped for the game. Heists, vehicular actions, physics & mechanics, and a map about 5 times larger than the RDR map; that includes the oceanic areas...

And I see why Rockstar held up on the game. They of course said that they still had a couple things to fix in the game, in addition to adding in popular demands. What they said is becoming a tad obvious. For instance, in the charcter trailers, there were bugs and they were abundant. Every car had a hood that was slightly popped, the back chopper rotor wasn't rotating in the Trevor trailer, Trevor's finger went missing in the same trailer, and there are plenty more. As for the public demands, Rockstar said they weren't adding any RPG elements, skill meters, or purchasable property. Now they have confirmed it with those details.

I'm just really glad they're taking all the time they need, now that I see the true and blue reasons and permittable proof.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 299 of 356 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
188 posts

May 8, 2013

I'd like to see the AK-47 set on fire and  not safe like it is in GTA IV.

Please use plain text.
Message 300 of 356 (77 Views)
0 Likes