Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

The roads to the base don't have to be that long, probably just one mile instead of eleven. I mean, the GTA V maps is to cover about 30-40+ miles of land anyway.

Also, the 'cammo dudes' like the ones in real life should be added. When driving on the road on the way to the Area 51 signs, motions sensors go off. The signal is sent to the guys at the first checkpoint and they drive in white Chevy Colorados to check what you're doing. If you cross the boundaries and they see, they will chase you down, crash your car, tackle you, hold you at gunpoint, and contact the sherriffs. They'd sometimes shoot you on the spot. If you are behind the boundaries and you try to drive toward them, they back away in their cars. They try to make as little contact with outsiders as possible.

If they were added, they should have the same components and duties to fulfill as they do in real life. If they catch you crossing the line, you should get a 3 star wanted level and they should use non lethal force to get you.

On an occasion, a Pavehawk gunship is sent out to perform illegal tactics like swooping down and throwing dust in your face, attempting to get you to go. This doesn't have to be in GTA either.

If you flew a plane at least 20,000 ft above Area 51, two F-16s are sent to get you to turn away from the base. If you don't deadly force is authorized and they blow your plane, and possible you to bits. Attempting a base jump will result in instant force and you will be killed or arrested (most likely killed).

This should also happen in GTA V. If you were to fly over Area 69, they should send out two fighters, warning you to leave. You should have five or six blinking stars on the wanted level, giving you the opportunity to turn back. When the wanted level becomes solid, that's when they should try to blast you out of the sky. This should only happen if you are flying down really close to the base.

In essence, Rockstar Games should add Area 69 with the same makeup, structure, and security as Area 51, but non of it has to be exact. I try not to asked for perfection. And also, if they were to remodel Area 69 to make it look like Area 51, they have to use the satellite image as a 2-D reference or just go to Tikaboo Hill just to take a good look. I would recommend the first choice, though.

And Groom Lake should be renamed Bathe Lake for parodic matters. :T

--And I think I mentioned this idea: TV shows. You know, Princess Robot Bubblegum, American Space Rangers, Mens' Locker Room, Weazel, or possibly something else clever they might have up their sleeves.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 281 of 356 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6359 posts

Mar 7, 2013

jonathank1 wrote:

The roads to the base don't have to be that long, probably just one mile instead of eleven. I mean, the GTA V maps is to cover about 30-40+ miles of land anyway.

Also, the 'cammo dudes' like the ones in real life should be added. When driving on the road on the way to the Area 51 signs, motions sensors go off. The signal is sent to the guys at the first checkpoint and they drive in white Chevy Colorados to check what you're doing. If you cross the boundaries and they see, they will chase you down, crash your car, tackle you, hold you at gunpoint, and contact the sherriffs. They'd sometimes shoot you on the spot. If you are behind the boundaries and you try to drive toward them, they back away in their cars. They try to make as little contact with outsiders as possible.

If they were added, they should have the same components and duties to fulfill as they do in real life. If they catch you crossing the line, you should get a 3 star wanted level and they should use non lethal force to get you.

On an occasion, a Pavehawk gunship is sent out to perform illegal tactics like swooping down and throwing dust in your face, attempting to get you to go. This doesn't have to be in GTA either.

If you flew a plane at least 20,000 ft above Area 51, two F-16s are sent to get you to turn away from the base. If you don't deadly force is authorized and they blow your plane, and possible you to bits. Attempting a base jump will result in instant force and you will be killed or arrested (most likely killed).

This should also happen in GTA V. If you were to fly over Area 69, they should send out two fighters, warning you to leave. You should have five or six blinking stars on the wanted level, giving you the opportunity to turn back. When the wanted level becomes solid, that's when they should try to blast you out of the sky. This should only happen if you are flying down really close to the base.

In essence, Rockstar Games should add Area 69 with the same makeup, structure, and security as Area 51, but non of it has to be exact. I try not to asked for perfection. And also, if they were to remodel Area 69 to make it look like Area 51, they have to use the satellite image as a 2-D reference or just go to Tikaboo Hill just to take a good look. I would recommend the first choice, though.

And Groom Lake should be renamed Bathe Lake for parodic matters. :T

--And I think I mentioned this idea: TV shows. You know, Princess Robot Bubblegum, American Space Rangers, Mens' Locker Room, Weazel, or possibly something else clever they might have up their sleeves.

i dont  for sure what area 51 is. but one guy said he went up there and  he tried to cross a area of area 51, he didnt know.. and they  got his  information and they tracked  and watched him  for  the rest of his life. That his claim btw.. He was on tv tlaking about it,  on the cable network discovery  chanel.

pretty scary thought.. he siad they had catus cameras and  alot stuff on the ground level  to watch. i dont know   I think its a bunch of wash to be honest.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 282 of 356 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Mar 9, 2013
It's really scary just thinking about it too. The people over at Area 51 are really unpredictable. No one knows about Area 51 for sure. Leaders of countries aren't even allowed to go there. That's how strongly guarded it is.

There's also this video on YouTube were these guys direct two elderly ladies to the entrance of Area 51. Instead of stopping at the entrance to look at the signs and everything, they sped right into the boundaries with the cammo dudes chasing after them. The guys that led the ladies said they can't risk getting them as they could get killed.

No one knows what happened to the ladies. There's a good chance they were shot other than let go as they trespassed the base itself. In addition, the video is called Breaching Area 51.
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 283 of 356 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6359 posts

Mar 11, 2013

jonathank1 wrote:
It's really scary just thinking about it too. The people over at Area 51 are really unpredictable. No one knows about Area 51 for sure. Leaders of countries aren't even allowed to go there. That's how strongly guarded it is.

There's also this video on YouTube were these guys direct two elderly ladies to the entrance of Area 51. Instead of stopping at the entrance to look at the signs and everything, they sped right into the boundaries with the cammo dudes chasing after them. The guys that led the ladies said they can't risk getting them as they could get killed.

No one knows what happened to the ladies. There's a good chance they were shot other than let go as they trespassed the base itself. In addition, the video is called Breaching Area 51.

Well its is pretty scary thought.   To me its about the same going to to mexico,    it may sound  nice but once you get here  it nothing  nice if your in the wrong parts than  stated  on  ticket and hotel  pics...

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 284 of 356 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Mar 18, 2013

Someone on the Rockstar website had an excellent idea for an Easter egg.

He says that in the desert portion of Los Santos, there should be some transparent, ghost-like figure riding a horse with similar features as the figure. If you get close to it, it will become more transparent than it is and eventually disappear when you come within a real close distance. But if you have a sniper rifle, you should be able to see the man and the horse close up without even coming near them. If you do that, he says that a somewhat transparent but a clear figure of John Marston riding his horse. He says he should be like the ghost of the desert.

Man, do I love the Rockstar Community and their ideas.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 285 of 356 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Mar 19, 2013

Another Easter egg idea- this time from someone of YouTube.

He says that during some time of the game, Roman should call you during the game. Whether you are Michael, Trevor, or Franklin, he should ask if you want to go bowling and he should eventually realize that he called the wrong number, probably because one of the three told him so.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 286 of 356 (147 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Mar 27, 2013

you want a Tank?

go play battlefield

this is grand theft auto not a first person shooter

Please use plain text.
Message 287 of 356 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Mar 28, 2013

TheLastSigma wrote:

you want a Tank?

go play battlefield

this is grand theft auto not a first person shooter

There is to be an APC and/or Rhino in the game. Not to mention there was at least one armoured vehicle in the past GTAs.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 288 of 356 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Apr 4, 2013

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but I just want a little more realism when it comes to the police response..

The alert area was a good upgrade from GTA3, but I think it still needs improvement.

Here's the thing:  Right now, if you are nowhere near anyone, and you use a weapon, then the police respond.  This makes no sense - who the hell told the police if there is no one around?  Even worse, if you stab a few people, the police respond, even if nobody saw it?  And you can't hide from the police either.  Seriously, until the chopper goes up, you should be able to evade the police jsut by staying out of their line of sight.

Here's my ideal situation:

0 wanted stars:   If you fire any weapon, or commit any crime, as long as there are no witnesses (or no one within earshot in the case of firearms), then there is no police response.

1 wanted star:  If someone is within a certain "hearing distance", then the police will investigate, but won't look that hard and will react as if they don't know if anything happened or it's a false report.

2 wanted stars:  If someone actually witnesses the crime, then you either have to eliminate the witness quickly, or the police will respond and actively look for you.  They still can not find you if they don't actually SEE you.

3 wanted stars:  More police arrive, and the chopper goes up.  If the chopper or police see you, they will react.  If not, you can still sneak away, though it would be substantially tougher with more police around.

4 wanted stars:  Choppers, cruisers still chase, but move faster and search more carefully: running/driving through back alleys and park areas, choppers react as if using infrared.

5 wanted stars:  SWAT team arrives, impossible to evade detection.  Run like hell!

6 wanted stars:  FBI arrives.  Save game is your only shot to escape.

Of course, the search area should expand with each star.  Switching cars should allow for escape as long as you don't drive too close to a police vehicle or an officer, or drive too quickly or run into a bunch of things.

Just my thoughts.  I find the police quite annoying at times in GTA4 the way it's set up now.

Please use plain text.
Message 289 of 356 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Apr 6, 2013

I've been playing GTA IV multiplayer recently, I would like to mention a few things I would like to see in the GTA V multiplayer.

I'd like it to be more focused, there are only so many times I can drive around the airport before I get bored. I hope they put in activites you can do with your friends, get drunk, strip clubs, tennis etc.

Stuff like that would be a welcome edition, to give us a bit of a break from the free roam airport.

I think multiplayer is going to be fun, from what I've heard about the size of the map, we should be in for a treat. Please let there be jets and airplanes!

Please use plain text.
Message 290 of 356 (76 Views)
0 Likes