Lombax Warrior
74 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 22, 2012
Shooting people gets old after awhile. Something new like that would be cool, although Rockstar tried the whole object thing with their Manhunt series, and we all know how that went. But I do agree that something new/different in Grand Theft Auto: V wouldn't be too bad, at least in my opinion.
Please use plain text.
Message 241 of 356 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
794 posts

Dec 22, 2012

I just want them to keep things simple, but bring back some of the things that made San Andreas such a hit, which they seem to be doing it judging from the trailers. 

Please use plain text.
Message 242 of 356 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Dec 23, 2012

Id really like to see the same console multi player come back, piling into a car or helicopter in GTA:smileyfrustrated:A was sa-weet! Also, motorcyclist armor and the ability to actually put your seatbelt on (for those who hit walls in the turismo from time to time, you feel my pain!

Please use plain text.
Message 243 of 356 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 24, 2012

Rockstar says Happy Holidays!

Shark

Chop

Submarine

Plane

Guys

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 244 of 356 (123 Views)
Splicer
68 posts

Dec 24, 2012
The dating, and mini games were what made San Andreas unique..... every GTA came with something unique back on the PS2 games..... I will would like to see it come back
Please use plain text.
Message 245 of 356 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6338 posts

Dec 25, 2012

lb555c wrote:
The dating, and mini games were what made San Andreas unique..... every GTA came with something unique back on the PS2 games..... I will would like to see it come back

they said it  wasnt coming back, but i hope they change their minds

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 246 of 356 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 26, 2012
Minigames are coming back, just not the dating.

Well, the most relavant reason would be that Franklin has a girlfriend and Michael has a wife. Who knows if Trevor has a mate, but I don't think it would be fun to let a 40-year-old, balding, psychopathic man go on a dating spree.
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 247 of 356 (112 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 26, 2012
In one mission use a car that so proudly has written on the side that it is using gas for fuel. I see them driving here in Holland sometimes . Don't know the English name for it, but literally translated "this car rides on earth-gas" it has written on them. Seems to me that there must be a way to create a situation that it makes for a bigger explosion than a normal gasoline driven car. And implement that somehow in a mission.
Please use plain text.
Message 248 of 356 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Dec 26, 2012
I hope they update the cab A.I I hate it when you get in a cab and you tell them to go some place and then tell them to hurry........ they sometime backup and get stuck and then you have to get out and restart and then sometimes they'll get going down the road and all the sudden they run into someone and then it takes them forever to get back on track.... hopefuly they fix this in GTA5
Please use plain text.
Message 249 of 356 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Dec 29, 2012

lb555c wrote:
I hope they update the cab A.I I hate it when you get in a cab and you tell them to go some place and then tell them to hurry........ they sometime backup and get stuck and then you have to get out and restart and then sometimes they'll get going down the road and all the sudden they run into someone and then it takes them forever to get back on track.... hopefuly they fix this in GTA5

Well, Rockstar was trying to make the A.I. of everything and anything more realistic. Of course, they could've programmed the the taxi drivers to cut through the sidewalks (it's not everyday you see New York taxi drivers risk the lives of those on the sidewalk just to rush you to your destination), but Rockstar wanted to make it look like the taxi drivers knew what they were doing. They didn't want the drivers to be all willy-nilly about you getting to where you want to go.

Now about when they hit people, I, too, don't understand why they just sit there waiting for something to happen.

And that brings me to another idea for GTA V: upgrade the cab A.I.. Taxi drivers should be able to see you trying to hail a pickup besides rejecting your call by driving away (happens to me PLENTY of times). I mean, they probably wouldn't hear a whistle, but they should be able to see you wave. When they pick you up, there is sometimes another person in there. Besides just ditching the cab and running away in fear, they should, also, wait in the cab to be dropped off at their destination. When they hit people, they should just get out of the car and help the person. If the person is injured, they should try to call an ambulance. If the person is...dead, they should call a... I don't know. An undertaker?

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 250 of 356 (228 Views)