Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 14, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

Speedy24xmax wrote:

I was hoping they would add something we can take pictures with. Something like what gran turismo have where you can snap a quick pic of the action.

 

Other GTA had cameras but I dont think they were actual functioning cameras.


San Andreas had a functioning camera. If you had enough memory, you could save many pictures to the memory card.

 

I think that you'll be able to take pictures with the iFruit 4 in-game and save them.

 

Speaking of the iFruit 4, I hope you'll be able to access apps and play games like the real iPhone...


 i hope video as well.. is that what they are caliing it  "Ifruit"?


Yeah, I think they said it on the website.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 231 of 356 (144 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 14, 2012

And yet more news is coming in. Leslie Benzies, President of Rockstar North, says that the people that are developing GTA 5 right now (probably Rockstar Scotland) MIGHT want to combine all the maps from the past GTAs and make it kind of like a "GTA United" thing. I think they want to do this in GTA V, or maybe VI, probably.

 

I'd love for this to happen in VI because it might take four more years to add the stuff into V, a lot of memory, and probably a next generation console.

 

By 'all the maps', I think they mean only the III generation cities such as Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 232 of 356 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 06/20/2012
Offline
67 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 14, 2012

I hope they improve the AI on the cops because everytime you bump your car into theirs even just for the softest bump you get a wanted level. That was just annoying, and I hope we get more cars and more accessible things in the game.:robotlol:

Please use plain text.
Message 233 of 356 (139 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/18/2010
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 14, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

And yet more news is coming in. Leslie Benzies, President of Rockstar North, says that the people that are developing GTA 5 right now (probably Rockstar Scotland) MIGHT want to combine all the maps from the past GTAs and make it kind of like a "GTA United" thing. I think they want to do this in GTA V, or maybe VI, probably.

 

I'd love for this to happen in VI because it might take four more years to add the stuff into V, a lot of memory, and probably a next generation console.

 

By 'all the maps', I think they mean only the III generation cities such as Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas.


Well, I said this in another thread. Don't remember if I said this in more threads: "You'd think that Rockstar would be able to have more than three cities in one GTA game on the PS3. If San Andreas was on PS2 and had three cities, shouldn't a GTA game be able to have more than three cities on the PS3? I think that means you could have Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas in one game on the PS3. I think that means GTA IV was a total downgrade. GTA IV was a lot less than what it could have been. It could've had six cities! And also, would you want San Andreas on PS3 to be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Third Edition)? I asked a good friend of mine that and he said "Oh yeah!". I myself am wishing for San Andreas on PS3. It can be the same game, but with the graphics, the frame rate, the physics, the effects (like explosions), and the animation updated. Oh, and they need to add dashboard view in vehicles, and on-foot 1st person view."

 photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 234 of 356 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

Trontasia wrote:

Well, I said this in another thread. Don't remember if I said this in more threads: "You'd think that Rockstar would be able to have more than three cities in one GTA game on the PS3. If San Andreas was on PS2 and had three cities, shouldn't a GTA game be able to have more than three cities on the PS3? I think that means you could have Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas in one game on the PS3. I think that means GTA IV was a total downgrade. GTA IV was a lot less than what it could have been. It could've had six cities! And also, would you want San Andreas on PS3 to be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Third Edition)? I asked a good friend of mine that and he said "Oh yeah!". I myself am wishing for San Andreas on PS3. It can be the same game, but with the graphics, the frame rate, the physics, the effects (like explosions), and the animation updated. Oh, and they need to add dashboard view in vehicles, and on-foot 1st person view."


I was kind of expecting more out of GTA IV too. Yeah, it was the first GTA on next generation consoles, but I was actually hoping that it would be more or as unique as San Andreas. I wanted to do more in that game than the third generation GTAs. I wanted to do a couple escorts with more than one 'girlfriends.' Hell, I even wanted to fly planes. I'm not trying to be selfish, but I felt there wasn't enough in IV.

 

Now as for the PS3 version of San Andreas, I saw gameplay video about it, and it has the same graphics, sounds, effects, etc. It's in 1080p this time, though. I think it would still be a pretty good downloadable game. Think about it - sticking with one system the entire time without having to switch. Even more fluid gameplay might be present. No lag!

 

And it would also be funny for having to confuse your friends on PSN. Example:

 

 


Tommy92: Oh boy, I just got NBK 2K13! Let's see if Trontasia has it so we can compete!

*Scrolls to I.D.*

Tommy92: Huh, that's interesting...

*Trontasia: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: Wu Zi Mu*

Tommy92:  ಠ_ಠ Wait, since when could you play SA on PS3?

 

(That is unless you have the rare old version of PS3 that plays the PS2 games.)

 

But I guarantee you V will be the San Andreas of PS3. :smileyhappy:    (And I just learned that you can flip people off in V. XD)

 

 

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 235 of 356 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/18/2010
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 16, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

And yet more news is coming in. Leslie Benzies, President of Rockstar North, says that the people that are developing GTA 5 right now (probably Rockstar Scotland) MIGHT want to combine all the maps from the past GTAs and make it kind of like a "GTA United" thing. I think they want to do this in GTA V, or maybe VI, probably.

 

I'd love for this to happen in VI because it might take four more years to add the stuff into V, a lot of memory, and probably a next generation console.

 

By 'all the maps', I think they mean only the III generation cities such as Liberty City, Vice City, and San Andreas.


I was wondering if I could share this post. Cuz, it's the exact information I would tell.

 photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 236 of 356 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 16, 2012

You could if you want. Just don't do anything bad to it. :smileytongue:

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 237 of 356 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 04/18/2010
Offline
147 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 16, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

You could if you want. Just don't do anything bad to it. :smileytongue:


The post is going to be as is. :smileyhappy: I wanted to share this post exactly the way it is. Cuz, it's exactly what I want them to know.

 photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 238 of 356 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 07/20/2008
Offline
14 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 16, 2012
The return of Radio X and sage in gta 5 please
Please use plain text.
Message 239 of 356 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
145 posts
 

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Dec 22, 2012

FTPC_of_TPSU wrote:
The return of Radio X and sage in gta 5 please

What about Double Clef? I actually liked the operas from Gianni Schicchi and that other Italian singer whose name I forgot...

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 240 of 356 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes