Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Nov 8, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:
That would be kinda like cops and robbers, right?

Oh yeah, the GTA 5 Game Informer came out today. It says almost everything about GTA 5. It's only out for online subscribers though. I have to wait for the mail.

not  really becuase it  two  gangs going after a car . But it something around that nature.

I  also  would lave to  pimp-a thon   onlinemode.

Where  your  rivaling  pimping   and steal each other  profits as well as making profits. on a timer , the ones that win  get a pimp  suit or xp.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 211 of 356 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Nov 9, 2012
Hmm, sounds reasonable. Seems like something R* would do. They haven't anything pimp related in multiplayer for... never, actually.
Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 212 of 356 (515 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Nov 9, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

Oh yeah, the GTA 5 Game Informer came out today. It says almost everything about GTA 5. It's only out for online subscribers though. I have to wait for the mail.

not  really becuase it  two  gangs going after a car . But it something around that nature.

Where  your  rivaling  pimping   and steal each other  profits as well as making profits. on a timer , the ones that win  get a pimp  suit or xp.

This is making me think of the low-rider music challenge event in San Andreas. Don't know if that's what you're talking about. But, maybe they could include that. To this day, I've never completed that event. Only in a mission, not outside the mission. The reason I've never completed it, is because my car almost always doesn't get there and back in one piece plus losing a lot of money to the bet. I might give it another try though.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 213 of 356 (513 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

Nov 9, 2012

Trontasia wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

This is making me think of the low-rider music challenge event in San Andreas. Don't know if that's what you're talking about. But, maybe they could include that. To this day, I've never completed that event. Only in a mission, not outside the mission. The reason I've never completed it, is because my car almost always doesn't get there and back in one piece plus losing a lot of money to the bet. I might give it another try though.

Yes something liek that the other team has to steal it  with  littel to no damage. i think  adding apay and spray will help  as well onthe mission.  I beat the low rider mission :smileyhappy:, i had  so many sick low riders on the game..I had a pink and  black one with a  white top silver spokes.  A orange and green on with a  orange top golden  spokes. :smileyhappy:

*The trick to  winning the low rider mission is dont use nitro until  your near the end. Dont put hydrolic on   your low rider. Buy a slammer bumper though*.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 214 of 356 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6345 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 9, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:
Hmm, sounds reasonable. Seems like something R* would do. They haven't anything pimp related in multiplayer for... never, actually.

Thats why  they need it. lol.. I think  it should be  lik ein san  andreas pimping mission with   ai  being involded as well and  multi player rivals players..  it  would be  hard to speed back to protect your women ( err profits)    while  picking one up.. Its breed  team work

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 215 of 356 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

mcbuttz78 wrote:

Trontasia wrote:

mcbuttz78 wrote:

jonathank1 wrote:

Yes something liek that the other team has to steal it  with  littel to no damage. i think  adding apay and spray will help  as well onthe mission.  I beat the low rider mission :smileyhappy:, i had  so many sick low riders on the game..I had a pink and  black one with a  white top silver spokes.  A orange and green on with a  orange top golden  spokes. :smileyhappy:

*The trick to  winning the low rider mission is dont use nitro until  your near the end. Dont put hydrolic on   your low rider. Buy a slammer bumper though*.

I meant I've beaten the low-rider mission, but I've never completed all the low-rider sessions 'cause my car almost everytime on the way there and back, gets banged into a number of times and I try carefully to avoid that. Plus when I make the biggest bet, and I lose, makes me not want to do those sessions. I ended up beating the game without completing the challenge. I make the biggest bet to get the best out of the challenge and the game, especially for future benefits. I think if I do the best I can, it'll pay off later. :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 216 of 356 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 12, 2012

Oh, ok. (Man, do I hate lowrider missions. So difficult at times...)

Sorry if I've been posting a lot of information links, but...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2012/nov/12/grand-theft-auto-v-preview-gta-5

Loads of info and images.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 217 of 356 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2012

Ok. I gave a low-rider session another try. It doesn't seem like I'll be completing the event anytime soon, or ever. I hate how precise I have to be with the arrows. It's ridiculous... They made it too picky. If they have it in GTA V, I hope it wont be that dumb.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 218 of 356 (439 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Nov 22, 2012

Yeah, with a map as big as SA's, it's ludicrous how you have to follow every single movement of the arrow just to get where you want with it.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 219 of 356 (461 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Also, the Rockstar website released the second GTA V trailer in case you guys didn't get the news.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 220 of 356 (460 Views)
0 Likes