Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Oct 12, 2012

Does anybody here want more easter eggs to be in the game?

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 191 of 356 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 13, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

Does anybody here want more easter eggs to be in the game?

lol  how  about if sleep the  charcter  with too  my  street women  the character catch aids/hiv and they body gets   very  skinny. But there is a cure and its costs  1 million. It can be a little mini game where you  raise i million cash in 24 hours and  get the dr office or your player reset  Dies..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Please use plain text.
Message 192 of 356 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Oct 14, 2012
AIDS or HIV, eh? I wonder how Rockstar would program diseases in a game.

You'd recommend doing this after you're finished with the storyline, right? Because at the end of each GTA, you get about a million bucks.
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 193 of 356 (304 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 14, 2012

they need to add a zombie cheat for single player modd like for a example ok

step 1 :riots and zombies appear police are all over the city and then hell breaks loose.

step 2 you pass out then wake up with the police and join the force and you can run offf if u want and then survive and try to find survivors and all that . like the outbreak goes on for like 48hrs thenafter 24hrs before 48hrs are up the military are called in and all that and after 48 hours ur on ur own mt freind loot do wat it taked to survive.

if u want to end the zombie outbreak cheat   go to the phone or wat ever the cheats will be at and then u can end it then if u want to do it again u can start where u were before or start over in the outbreak.

NOW!!!!FOR ONLINE!!!

you can make a game filled with zombies and controlled by the computers and some zombies run fast and slow and if u die by them u respawn and moer zombies are all around u it would be max players at 15 or 35 i guess  but since they never put a zombie outbreak cheat in none of the gta's yet this would be a good time now to do it man i would give my 25000 dollars to rockstar or the people who put the cheats in the game if they did that people want the cheat in the game really bad plz add it man plz.

anymore thing u need to say to me Email at austinkidder@gmail.com

thank u and vote for yes to put the cheat in the game  :  )

Please use plain text.
Message 194 of 356 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Oct 17, 2012

yea it  be a side mini game after or before the game. Or it can just be a hidden element in the game.

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 195 of 356 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6381 posts

Oct 17, 2012

tankdestaroyer55 wrote:

they need to add a zombie cheat for single player modd like for a example ok

step 1 :riots and zombies appear police are all over the city and then hell breaks loose.

step 2 you pass out then wake up with the police and join the force and you can run offf if u want and then survive and try to find survivors and all that . like the outbreak goes on for like 48hrs thenafter 24hrs before 48hrs are up the military are called in and all that and after 48 hours ur on ur own mt freind loot do wat it taked to survive.

if u want to end the zombie outbreak cheat   go to the phone or wat ever the cheats will be at and then u can end it then if u want to do it again u can start where u were before or start over in the outbreak.

NOW!!!!FOR ONLINE!!!

you can make a game filled with zombies and controlled by the computers and some zombies run fast and slow and if u die by them u respawn and moer zombies are all around u it would be max players at 15 or 35 i guess  but since they never put a zombie outbreak cheat in none of the gta's yet this would be a good time now to do it man i would give my 25000 dollars to rockstar or the people who put the cheats in the game if they did that people want the cheat in the game really bad plz add it man plz.

anymore thing u need to say to me Email at austinkidder@gmail.com

thank u and vote for yes to put the cheat in the game  :  )

They have that on pc a zombie mode. I dont think  unfair play is good for console  gaming. If you  look at mobilr gaming they  have  unfair players playing up a storm ,. this is the  reason lot folks are  not buying games period.. becuase who want lose  go throught your cc # info has been stolen or  some has your account..

I understand the fun in it(  game  cheat codes) and all  but it  some folks  who take things to far. Which is why  gaming  is seeing a decline in sales  by  28% or more each  month. Becuase the   hack issues..   I dont play  any mobile  games, none  zero . nor i  go online with them.  I think console online gaming is  very important . but at same i would add not  cheat  codes for the game, for a game  gta franchise//  you could rob the   gun armory store and take all guns and  etc you wanted. or a bank rob it and get  all the money you wanted or could  get away with  lol..

The bigger the load  the bigger  plan you need. This deter unfair codes and gives the   gamers things  they want..  with losing credit card info. iN game  stuff  is the answer  in my opinion

Mcbuttz78

Please use plain text.
Message 196 of 356 (285 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 23, 2012

here are a few from my wish list for gta 5:

1) a disable weather change option. 

2) improved vehicle handling and customizing. think sr3.

3) fun side activities that have good rewards.

4) video and image capture like jc2 and hd images like mgs4.

5) a great story

overall i hope the only part of gta 4 that is in gta 5 is a good story. please no blurry graphics,200 stupid pigeons,or bricks on ice vehicle handling. please yes to all the goodies from gta san andreas. now add more interiors and at least 1 cool girl to date.

addendum:

gta 4 had more than a good story to carry over to gta 5. epic missions like the bank job,taxi rides,the mini missions with peds,and hilarious characters like brucie. the hospitals were fun places for the crazy mayhem gta fans love,the hookers and strip clubs,the comedy club,and awesome police chases provided hours of fun when exploring. taxi cabs rides allowed for both fast travel and real time which gta san andreas could of used . 

reading wish lists about gta 5 reveals that a large portion of the wishes were stuff from gta games prior to gta 4. give us a good story but also some of the good stuff from ps2 gta games and more recently the saints row games.

Please use plain text.
Message 197 of 356 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Oct 22, 2012

All of those is what I want to see in GTA 5. For #4, the camera in GTA 5 would be fine enough if it was added.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 198 of 356 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Oct 22, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 199 of 356 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 24, 2012

Official Artwork

This is GTA 5's first official artwork. It looks a lot more realistic than the GTA 4 artwork.

I think it would look even more realistic without the lines on the main focus. I think it has a bit of a Borderlands 2-ish kind of look, but it's great nonetheless.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 200 of 356 (333 Views)
0 Likes