Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

I'd love for that to happen. It's okay if Rockstar doesn't add it, but at least we tried. :smileyhappy:

I'm gonna try to get a job at Rockstar as a 3D animator sometime in the future.

I also want to hear Gangnam Style on the GTA 5 radio.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Message 171 of 356 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 21, 2012

It's cool to know that I'm the one that came up with the character control concept, the screen blur effect, and the speed of vehicles that's still in use in GTA today. You might feel the same about your ideas too. Your ideas could have a big effect on the series. It could also span to other games too. :smileyhappy: "Wow, I made a difference. I did that.". This is cool stuff, man. Oh, and I wish you success on getting that job. Have you been to a site called gamasutra.com? That's a site where you can apply for jobs with game companies.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 172 of 356 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Sep 22, 2012

Trontasia wrote:

It's cool to know that I'm the one that came up with the character control concept, the screen blur effect, and the speed of vehicles that's still in use in GTA today. You might feel the same about your ideas too. Your ideas could have a big effect on the series. It could also span to other games too. :smileyhappy: "Wow, I made a difference. I did that.". This is cool stuff, man. Oh, and I wish you success on getting that job. Have you been to a site called gamasutra.com? That's a site where you can apply for jobs with game companies.

Yeah, just imagine...the game would be a life simulator if some of my or someone else's ideas were used.

And I've never been to that site. Maybe when I get to and complete college courses, then I might apply. I havn't just been thinking of being a game animator, but also a 2D animator of at Six Point Harness, or just solo.

Aliens
Message 173 of 356 (111 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Coorect, we are not buying it for realisticness. But if u want a unreal game play saints row. Its a retarded and stupid and useless game because of its unrealisticness.
Message 174 of 356 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Sep 22, 2012

neon6509 wrote:
Coorect, we are not buying it for realisticness. But if u want a unreal game play saints row. Its a retarded and stupid and useless game because of its unrealisticness.

The funny thing about it all its  was orginally a xbox games, that was ported.. I  nvr  played saint rows becuase it way over the  top with  some of things they are doing.. 

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 175 of 356 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Sep 23, 2012
Eeyup. That's how unoriginal they are.
Aliens
Message 176 of 356 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 27, 2012

Man... I was going to show you the thread where I suggested those ideas before GTA: SA came out, but I can't find it... I wonder if I could search for the particular post.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 177 of 356 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

Trontasia wrote:

Man... I was going to show you the thread where I suggested those ideas before GTA: SA came out, but I can't find it... I wonder if I could search for the particular post.

yea you can . But its a long search hahaha

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 178 of 356 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Someone probably already suggested it but add in a speedometer. When ever you get in a car it will show up around the circle mini map on the outside of the health bar. Once you are on foot it goes away. Also a speedometer and a altimeter for airspeed and altitude would be nice for helicopters, jets and planes.

And for  a custom free roam game on multiplayer;  make more customizalble options that allows us to create are own types of games that we come up with. Still make the normal game modes or what ever but make a lot more options that we can tweek to make the game mode different to allow other games that we come up with to branch off of it.   

Teufelhunden!
Message 179 of 356 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Sep 29, 2012

There's a chance that the game will have dashboard view, which means you might see functioning speedometers when you're in that camera view. But possibly, the speedometer could appear when not in dashboard view. We, or at least, I don't know how the HUD display will be in GTA V. The health might function differently. It could be a straight meter, or a numbered meter. Don't know if the health will last longer, or if it'll increase as you go along in the game. There might be dashboard view for other vehicles too, like: boats, planes, trains, motorcycles, skateboarding, (blimps?), (hot-air balloons?). I love customizing things. I thought about making our own maps. Also, more detailed character customizations. Customize their facial features and their bodies.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 180 of 356 (176 Views)
0 Likes