Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Message 71 of 356 (1,447 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4110 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Jul 4, 2012
Fist Fighting must be revamped into better and faster attacks. All GTA games have the same fist fighting moves but they're really slow compare to action movies where they moves faster than in the game. This could help GTA V to gain a perfect score.

Filipino | GT6 Player | PC Technician

Message 72 of 356 (1,445 Views)
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:
I did use them at the same time, but it still wouldn't work. :smileysad:

That's weird... It always worked for me. It doesn't work unless both cheats are on. Seems like it should work the same for you. I haven't tried the in-game Infinite Armor cheat,  it's not on the cheat list I have. I'll see if I can find it somewhere online. I found this and will try it: Infinite Health/armor: CAINEMVHZC: It didn't work... It doesn't work because it's the same cheat as BAGUVIX. Might have to find Infinite Health + Infintie Armor mod. For the PC version, you can only get the proper effect using a trainer cheat mod.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 73 of 356 (1,444 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jul 5, 2012

I know this isn't an idea, but this was posted on Facebook:

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."

Whoa, this might be surprising, but I heard a guy in GTA IV say the exact same thing, then he says (right dude? I mean, that makes since! I just can't always live it.) Then Niko (the main character says (That is a healthy attitude.) although the other guy didn't say "God", but everything else he said exactly the same. I'm amazed it's actually from the Bible. I'm amazed they actually said something from the Bible in that game. I've been curious if it is. It felt like it made since alot of since to me as well. :smileyhappy:

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 74 of 356 (1,428 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 6, 2012
Haha. Out of all games, they say a biblical quote in an M-rated, controversial game. Think about it.
Aliens
Message 75 of 356 (1,424 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6495 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 12, 2012

Bring back robbing people.    Since  gta 1 you could  rob  people.. it was great  feeling to  jack  for 25 grand  on upper district line..

I hope they  bring back   chop  shop and and  dock  chop shop.. I use steal cars in gta1 and get 40K$ a pop.  i  made 3 million doing that just about all the gta they made.. Maybe  except 4 ..

They need  get real  with  the robberies have option like stealing the money or the jewelry.. Let us say  own  custom taunt over the  head set mic and game records it.. Gimme  the fool&  no one get hurt!!..

I think  being able to date any woman onthe game would be nice, get the number, if  you get 1000k number get daddy the  mac  pimp suit, like  gta sa. Not alot people knew  about daddy mac pimp suit from san andrea with the  pimp car.

Make it  so  you can  buy  cars too.. I dont like  stealing them all the time.. I would  like to buy cars, an home or  apts this time around,

Bring the gym back,  make it possible to train and  shoot hoops, play racket ball.   talk to women doing yoga. date them LoL. too'

Bring  back car modding as well as buying a used car..  Make car show contest with litttle awards for  best tricked out car.

I would like a option that    if your car get stolen you can  gps locate it on your  cell phone and go to map screen,  and  find it and kill the  or beat the theif  up very badly. You can change a flat tire with little mini game if you get  flat.

And  my  sickest gta 5 idea  yet,, bring  back  lilttle social computer lounges  and name it   "seen it" or view you ( a fake youtube)  Its where  can video cam  thing in game on your cell phone events in the streets and uplaod it   so people can watch it.) kinda like reallife  watch a person getting beat or a  plane fall. or some getting robbed. or sexy women walking,.. and can  watch Npc players video as well. Also  make  fake social site like twiiter wer can  tlk and reply  celebs . make pics post  them up  via   fake twitter site from in game..

Buy clothing..   keep making genric  clothing.. shoes different color  ways.. etc etc. be able to buy  electronic tv's or cell phones.

I like  would like  for the  horse racing palor to come back and  city lotto thing to come back, as well as  community bingo and betting on a championship boxing match as well or underground illegal fighting matches.

Also krazy idea of mine is to  have  very fast car and triick it like james bond car. with  sensor turrent  guns,  bullet proof window and  side snad pop resistant  wheel. and  super nitro inthe tank..

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 76 of 356 (1,413 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
9681 posts

Jul 11, 2012
I would love to see the bicycle's valiant return. Bike races online with ten other people? Count me in.
Message 77 of 356 (1,404 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 11, 2012
Not with like ten people, but the amount of people that go into bike races Lance Armstrong joins- I'd say about 50 or more people if the spawning engine won't crash.
Aliens
Message 78 of 356 (1,399 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6495 posts

Jul 12, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:
Not with like ten people, but the amount of people that go into bike races Lance Armstrong joins- I'd say about 50 or more people if the spawning engine won't crash.

I think that little mini game from vice  city . death arena survial s hould return as well it   can be  co op this time around.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 79 of 356 (1,394 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 13, 2012
And that YouTube parody seems like an awesome idea! People would post stuff on there through Rockstar's Social Club and it would appear on the parody. They have to include tags though.
Aliens
Message 80 of 356 (1,387 Views)