If there's going to be gangs and you're the leader of a gang, maybe you could set your own gang policy: What colors they wear, the type of clothes they wear, what vehicles they drive (I don't know if there's a rule for vehicles in gangs though, I could be wrong), what weapons they use, maybe more. Maybe set the atmosphere for them. Like, you're the orchestrator or something like that. Definition for "Orchestrate": to arrange or manipulate, especially by means of clever or thorough planning or maneuvering: to orchestrate a profitable trade agreement. Definition 2 for "Orchestrate": to arrange, organize, or build up for special or maximum effect.
Another idea: longer lasting health and armor. How about being able to set up a business of your choice and organize it the way you want. It could be like "Sim Business". There's no Sim Business by the way. At least not yet anyway. There could be though. There should be arcade places too, not just in bars and grocery stores and other places. And the arcade games could be more advanced than in San Andreas since the PS3 is more powerful, and more varieties of them too.
Another idea: Kevlar Armor!
vehicles with a limited gas tank.
Gore (head shot off at point blank etc.)
rabid pedestrian zombie cheat
every building a potential lair
Online Character more real
- renewed character once a month
- if u lose an arm etc, its gone for a month
- online xp's buys/repairs your character
online gta stats for proof on who is the baddest in the gtaworld.
online environment destructable ( building stay destroyed )
engines can blow if driven too hard
thats all i got for now.
Wow... Is it really going to be like San Andreas? Exploration, running amuck the country and stuff like that? All this talk about what we want in GTA V is really making me want it. I watch the trailer and when I see the mountain and people hiking, I get flabbergasted. I would think you should be able to fly airships by now on the PS3. I think there should also be offline multiplayer along with online multiplayer. A couple years ago or so, I made a thread about camera views. I suggested there be Dashboard View, where you get a more realistic in-car view, where you can see the steering wheel, the speedometers and stuff, the car stereo and see yourself operating it, and accessing the glove compartment. A few years later, I added a suggestion for On-foot First Person View as one of the camera views while on foot. Another thing, where people at times just mindlessly go around the corner and possibly run into you and/or something and/or someone else and/or other people. I'm not sure, but I'm thinkin' what can help take care of that; are turn-signals.
It actually will be a lot like it. It's just going to have the graphics and realism of Grand Theft Auto IV... or better. Though I'm not sure if it's going to be exactly like Grand Theft Auto SA. I've seen pictures of supposedly "leaked" Grand Theft Auto V maps. They say it's Photoshopped because it only features Los Santos and surrounding countryside towns. It is shown to be bigger than San Andreas itself. Personally, I also think it would be Photoshopped. I mean, come to think of it, it would be pretty dissappointing to just have Los Santos there. I'm not trying to pressure Rockstar and the other companies, but I think they should have a bigger version of San Andreas. The "bigger version of Los Santos" should be in it- along with Las Venturas, San Fierro and all that other stuff in San Andreas. If you know what the Red Dead Redemption map looks like, think about in now. The map should be about that big. Maybe bigger. Anyway, I guarantee you that GTA V will be a little bit different from GTA SA in a way, yet it will be very similar.
Oh, no..... M'kay guys, I have some good news and bad news. The good news is that the game is possibly confirmed to be released sometime in late 2012 or the beginning of 2013. The bad news is that I got word that Rockstar was already hiring game testers to test see how the game is. This could be bad for us as we could not come up with any more ideas to support the things we want to see in the game. It might turn out that our ideas may be obsolete if the game testers vote an OK for Grand Theft Auto V this early. If they vote bad, then we might have a chance for our ideas to be added.
They should bring back vehicle customization and allow cars with nos to be used in the main game, not exclusively to missions. I also think the gameplay needs an improvement in the third person shooter direction as far as tighter controls. The characters are so fragile and cumbersome that just trying to scale a fence takes a better part of a decade! lol Red Dead Redemption character gameplay is alot smoother and quicker so trying to hope a fence and get around the environment is actually alot of fun to do instead of trying to find a better way around... I mean if they reason for slow and methodical movements is rockstars realism way of thinking, then at least give us a fit, in shape street dude that can actually jump over shit lol They should really re work the gameplay when trying to shimmy and climb things in the gta games...
1. There should be one playable character as always. Except for GTA 1, it's like a tradition to stick to one playable character in each game. It can even be the same character too. I believe that CJ should be the main character again. So what if he's like 40, or something. I know cops that are over 50 and they are as active as a teen.
Young Maylay, CJ's voice actor, confirmed CJ won't be in GTA 5 on Twitter. Link for proof. - http://www.igta5.com/voice-of-cj-confirms-he-is-no
2. You should be able to support a gang or group with more people. Like in GTA SA, you were able to support a gang of up to seven people. In GTA 5, maybe a group of ten or eleven people to would be good enough to support.
3. There should be a higher vehicle capacity for people. In a van, Enforcer, and Securicar, it should be able to hold eight people instead of just four people. Coaches and other buses should hold sixteen people. That may sound like a bit too much, but it seems more accurate for a bus to have that many people in there. In pick-up trucks, people should be able to get in the back hatch for a ride.
4. There should be a new system of Wanted Levels and the forces that get involved.
Star 1: The Local Cops will get involved. They will try to pull you over and arrest you.
Star 2: The State Cops will start chasing you.
Star 3: This is the level they will start shooting at you.(From this point up, news vehicles will try to capture footage.)
Star 4: The police helicopter(s) will start coming after you.
Star 5: S.W.A.T. will come along with the FBI. A sniper squad will be set up.
Star 6: The National Guard (Military) will attempt to kill you. They will bring in tanks, Humvees, and Barrack OLs to start with.
Star 7(New): This is when the National Guard will send in all they have. They will send in Blackhawks, Hydras, Chinooks, and
even an Apache Attack Helicopter. They will set up landmines, tire spikes, and rocket launcher squads.
If you manage to escape any of these wanted levels, there should be a bounty on your head.
5. There should be a better physics engine. The Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) is very good, but some things should be added onto it. Let's say you crashed into something with a car. You should bounce around inside the car more. If you were to crawl out of a wrecked car, you should stumble about every once in a while. Also, if you were to just run around randomly, chances are that you would trip over something. Stuff you should trip, or at least stumble over people that fell, sometimes the curb, and some random, low furniture. In GTA 4, if you get nudged, by a car, you'd fall over most of the time. When you get nudged by a car in GTA 5, you should recover your balance more easily. If you fall, the character should throw his hands in front of him and get up that way or just roll if he gets nudged too hard.
6. There should be a new health system. This time, your health should be linked to the character's consciousness. Let's say you are at 50% health or below. Your charcater wouldn't be really conscious. The screen should be blurry and have distorted colors. When shot and at low health, you should bleed out VERY SLOWLY until you reach 0% health and pass out. Instead of dying right right after you reach 0%, you should just lay there, fainted. While you are unconscious, there should be a countdown for one or two minutes. It's the paramedic's job to revive you. If they don't revive you within that time, that's when you'll die. If you get gunned down to 0% health, you'll just die on the spot. After the medics do revive you, you have to eat something to get you back at full health.
7. After you die, you should be sent to the hospital. This time, you should be lying on a bed. After a few seconds, you should be able to get up and walk. You should go up to the front desk and sign out of the hospital. They will actually keep a record for how many times you were there.
8. If you get arrested, you should be in a prison for a certain amount of time depending on what you have done. It can be for a few hours or even days. You should be able to choose whether to wait out the time or to start a prison break or riot. When you break out of prison, it should be done on a night. You will still have your phone on you as it was hidden and you should contact your friends. At night, they will come in a van and do whatever they can to get you out of the cell you are in. The cops may catch you as they have spotlights, or they may be turned away and not notice. If you want to start a prison riot, you have the opportunity to talk, so you can get a few guys in the the courtyard to fight each other. It will eventually evolve into a huge fight, in which cops will attempt to stop. They will be too distracted, which gives you enough time to do whatever you can to get out. You will be in a prison jumpsuit, so you have to ditch it somehow.
9. You will have the option to socialize with others. Like in GTA SA, you can respond to others negatively or positively. This time, you should be able to start the conversation. You should talk to others by pressing the left or right buttons on the D-Pad.
10. There should be a vast arsenal of weapons this time. There should be crowbars, machetes, butterfly knives, stilletos, throwing knives, axes, swords, bats, brass knuckles, and tomahawks in the melee section, a G36, M16, M4A1, AK47, AK74u, Famas, P90, and SCAR for the assult rifle section, an MP5K, UMP45, Uzi, and Mac 11 for the SMG section, an M249, M60, MG42, and a SAW for the machine gun section, a PTRS, 50 Barrett Cal., L118A, and a Hunter's Rifle for the sniper section, an M1911, Colt 45, Glock 26, S&W Sigma, and 45 Magnum for the handgun section, and a SMAW, RPG, LAW, and the FGM-148 Javelin for the rocket launcher section. You should already know what will be in the thrown section. The flamethrower should also make another appearance.
11. Video games should return. One idea is to bring back "They Crawled From Uranus".
12. There should be various types of clothing to wear.
13. You should be able to exercise and get strong enough to inflict powerful punches. There should also be exercise equipment at your home.
14. Area 69 should make another appearence.
15. There should be more shows to watch on any sort of television.
16. Car crashes should be more realistic. People can die in some sort of car crash. The character should too. If you crash into something really hard, it should take some health away. If you crash enough times, it should kill you. If you get sandwiched by another vehicle, you shouldn't be able to get out. A fireman should pry a window or door open with a crowbar to get you out.
17. There should be better car graphics and effects. A car should be able to get flattened by a tank or other big vehicles. This should lead to the death to the player or other NPCs too.
Would be pretty cool to hide from the cops while they search for you. Have a similar system to splinter cell conviction where the cops look for you at the last place you were seen. Say you run down a back ally and jump inside a dumpster or something while no one had seen, the cops would eventually call off the search. Gta 4 system is kinda flawed as that know your exact location as long as your in the wanted radius. Would be cool to have a touch of stealth to the gta games. I mean, its not that it would be easy to lose the wanted level as going down an ally because people could report seeing you or anything. Plus lets say you have a 2 star wanted level, run down and ally, hop in a dumpster and the wanted level drops. The player will still have that certain amount of in game hours of the cops searching and people recognizing you. I mean if those rumors were true, and you get a wanted level for speeding, then having a system to hide from the cops should definitely be in the game as well. Talk about realism, unless the gta 5 character has an RFID chip in his neck! ... the cops should not be able to find a him that easy unless your driving like a nut all over the road.
I also want to add a few more things:
18. Some of the old aircrafts should be brought back. I defenitely know the Shamal is being brought. They should also bring back the Beagle, AT-400, Biplane, the unadded Fighter, Cargobob, News Chopper, Swift, Sparrow, Sea Sparrow, Raindance, a drivable Airtrain, obviously the Dodo, Rustler, Hydra, a drivable Andromada, and the Hunter. The airship seen in the trailer should seriously be drivable. If it's not to much tho ask, they should also add in the Antonov 225. If it kills the games server in any way, they could remove it. The Skylift should be easily obtainable and drivable. I don't want to search around in the game files to get the Skylift that way all the time.
19. Like in the suggestion the guy above me mentioned, gore should be brought back. If someone gets shot with some sort of strong powered sniper or explosive, one, if not, some of their limbs should get blown off. The actual gib should lay on the ground, twitching. From where the limb was disconnected from, there should be some muscles or bones present. It should be in great detail if possible. Also, if an arm or leg is laying on the ground and it still has a joint attached to it, it should bend as it travels along the ground when it gets shot, or kicked. If someone were to get shot with a powerful gun in the torso, it should get blown up and a couple of organs, bones, and ribs should be shown.
20. Stats should obviously be returned. It should include:
- Sex Appeal
- Lung Capacity
- There should be a new Fighting Skill stat. As you increase in that skill, you should aquire a lot more fighting moves.
21. Now let's go back to vehicle capacity. This time, I will talk about passenger capacity in aircrafts. Remember the chinooks I talked about in the wanted level idea? If that were to be added, there has to be a reasonable capacity for it. There can rather be a pilot and a co-pilot, and six passengers. If four passengers wern't there, you should be able to put some sort of small Military vehicle in there. Any more passengers would be on there, it should weigh down the chinook down a bit. The pilot and co-pilot can be in there though. Some people will be in the Military vehicle. If the vehicle was dropped off or if there is no vehicle, a few infantrymen should be shooting out the back. This all seems like it should be in the wanted level section, but this is just my main focus. Now for the other planes and helicopters. Three or four guys should be in the Dodo, however many seats there are in the passenger planes, there should be that amount of passengers, six people in any other chopper besides the chinook, and four people in the cargo plane cockpit seats. A lot of people should be allowed to enter the cargo bay without any seats though.
22. There should be more interiors to buildings and various vehicles. When you enter a plane or RV, you should have the oppertunity to view the inside. Most of the furniture should be viewed such as the seats, GPS, TVs, desks, washers and dryers, dashboard, cockpit and controls, luggage holds, and beds.
23. Now with realistic aircraft crashes. When a helicopter's rotors rub against something, they should get shredded. I mean that literally. As it spins into something, the rotors should get torn. I don't want the rotors to just explode with debris. The rotors should actually get cut shorter. As they get shorter, the helicopter shouldn't be able to elevate anymore and it should just descend slowly. If most of the rotors were cut down, it should descend quickly. When a helicopter is hit with a rocket, it should spin sporadically. It should descend very fast and hit the ground in a medium amount of time. Also, the helicopter shouldn't blow up on contact with the ground. Instead, it should hit the ground with such force and it should be destroyed by debris flying everywhere. What I mean is that the helicopter should not explode when it hits the ground, have one side flattened and a lot of debris around it. It should stay sitting on the side it crashed on. I'll give you a picture link to show you what I mean as what I said may have been confusing.----> http://www.google.com/imgres?q=crashed+helicopter&
I really think the helicopter should be smoking and/or on fire when it crashes, but the helicopter shouldn't explode after a good while. Here's how I want the helicopter crashes to be, though it should vary. ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfzrFhdFtcU
Now with the planes. For the small planes, I think the creators should not go all Micheal Bay on its destruction. What I mean is that it shouldn't explode. If it were to crash into a building or road or something, pieces of shrapnel should fly everywhere, and the main part of the small plane should be nothing but a smoking wreck like mentioned in the helicopter crashes above. The big passenger planes and cargo planes should definitely explode. The only time it should explode is when the engines shred the ground long enough. That's when the engines and part of the plane will catch fire, blow up, and turn into a firey wreck. Now, this idea applies to all planes. If you were to over shoot a runway or land without setting up the landing gears, it should skid across the ground with sparks and shrapnel being dropped from the plane. It will not be destroyed, but it will be immobile as some of the wheels may have been ripped off too. The big planes should also get flattened if it were to be smashed against a something hard enough. Every one of the factors of this idea will lead to the death of the player most of the time; except for the skidding part. Very rarely should the player be able to live and crawl out one of these crashes. A parachute would always be necessary.
24. This idea has to do with gibs, but also with vehicle destruction. In GTA IV and SA, bodies of the player or NPC were the only things present in a firey vehicle wreck. In generations before those, the player or NPC desintegrates completely. In GTA V, I think that when a vehicle explodes and someone's in it, burnt or firey pieces of the person's body should fly out instead of completely disappearing without a trace or having a body fully intact inside. As a matter of fact, a few pieces of the body should stay inside the wreck.
25. More realistic bullet marks should be present. Obviously, there should be bullet holes in various objects, people, and animals. Big bullet holes should be made at point-blank shots though. Especially shotguns.
26. Bikes and BMXs should return too. This time, they should have pegs or seats, enabling the ability for 2 people to go on it.
27. They should seriously bring car customization back.
28. We all know that Mount Chilliad will return. It's much higher though. Now I think it should be very cold and covered in snow up there. There should also be like a little ski store at the top of the mountain. They should sell stuff like skis, snowboards, snowmobiles, sleds, and other snow vehicles and stuff. If you were to commit a crime on top of the mountain, police officers and security guards should chase you on snowmobiles. It would be pretty fun to avoid the police on the mountains and destroy the snowmobiles they're on if that was added.
29. I honestly think there should be mild/medium building destruction. Let's say you fiercely drive a vehicle into some sort of building. If you just drove into a shack, it should just get destroyed. If you drove it into the side of an apartment or a house of some sort, you should be able to make a huge mark on the side of the building. Some walls should also be taken down. If you shot the side of one building with an explosive weapon, that wall or part should collapse. It should rebuild itself after you die and respawn.
30. To add realism, some things should be bought now. Let's say you're at a car dealership and you want a car that seems rare in the game. The dealer should show you a picture of what the car is. If you ask me why they won't have it physically, that's because they wouldn't want to steal it. After you by it, they should say you will get it in a few days or so. After a few days or so, the car should spawn on your driveway, garage, or a save spot for a vehicle. If they added pets (which they probably will), you should by the pet directly. It shouldn't be delivered. That would be kind of cruel to see a puppy in a cage or box with limited space and food be delivered to your doorstep. Unless you were given the option to order an animal from www.petsovernight.com, that's something you would expect. Besides, it would also be expected in any type of GTA at all. Various food should also be bought. You wouldn't want just the Bleeder from Burger Shot. You should be given the option to select your foods again from different fast food restaurant.
31. Drug trafficking should also be added to GTA 5. The drugs should be offered via Mr. Whoopee/Tasty vans like in Vice City and through other dealers like in San Andreas.
32. Besides ice cream trucks selling crack and cocaine, they should also sell ice cream too, along with those portable hotdog vans to restore your health.
33. There should be a physical skill stat. This means climbing and jumping and all that. If you reach maximum skill, you should have the ability to jump farther and higher and climb faster than normal- like from the perspective of a guy who knows parkour, except you only jump and climb stuff.
I will talk about cheats some time later.
Actually, an ex-Rockstar employee, Ben Miller, pretty much leaked some gameplay details, but are only considered rumors for now. One of the things he said is that if you have more than 3 stars, the will search for you for a certain amount of time.
Here's what he said:
3 star - Chases begin and the police don't care how they stop you, they just want to do it.
4 star - road traps, radio stations and much more hostile police.Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 24 in-game hours for someone matching your description.
5 star - shoot to kill, arrest only if it's made very possible. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 48 in-game
hours for someone matching your description. Few missions become unavailable if you are wanted.
6 star - military vehicles come after you. Even when you have evaded them, they will still search for 72 in-game hours for someone matching your description. Some missions become unavailable if you are wanted.