Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1355 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Jun 5, 2011

What if trains would go back and forth in curves maybe. More real car weights. Don't add major things to games that you can't use such as trailers, the Skylift....that's just teasing!

I think I see something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Qh53rX1pAE, Watch this ULTRA Fail.r070_Bashir-TRAIN-Master_397m
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jun 23, 2011

I think they should make the buildings like in Red Faction: Gurilla. NO im not talking about the hammer!!

but maybe they should make it so that if you shoot a rocket laucher at a bulding, it actually takes a chunk out of it.

Just think of the multiplayer with that.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
390 posts

Jul 14, 2011

I like all these ideas....if rockstar even paruses these pages they'll be drowned with a ton of great ideas. As for me, I'm one of the people who actually liked the expansiveness of GTA San Andreas. I loved the deserts, the vast forests and didn't think for a minute that it was a waste of space. Now imagine that expansivness of San Andreas (forest and desert) with the tightness of GTA4's story with TBoGT cars and weapons...that would be a GTA game worth gold to me!! **Drools** bring back semi's with trailers and aircraft. That would be a game that would absolutely kill 6-7 months of my life haha and just for a kicker....how about porting SA to the PSV.....lolol jus sayin'

Follow me on Twitter! @GtaShark

(TEN COMMANDMENTS) The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment. "George Carlin"
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jul 14, 2011

ChrisI-I wrote:

Make it fun, we aren't buying this game for realisticness. 

Thank you.

This is the ONLY idea I like. MAKE IT FUN.

All that Rockstar has to do for the next installment of Grand Theft Auto is make the game fun. GTAIV was terribly boring & repetitive. How many times am I going to head over to an abandoned warehouse to have an all-out shootout with 20+ goons?  C'mon...at least give us side missions & mini-games that are worth playing. For IV they actually removed the taxi missions, the courier missions, the limitless vigilante missions, the paramedic missions, the firefighter missions, and about 30 customizations & attribute building missions out of the game. To be fair, though, the multiplayer on IV was very entertaining.

Longstoryshort...the only suggestions I have for the next GTA is to return 85% of the side missions that they had in GTA:smileyfrustrated:A, create some new ones, and diversify the story missions.

I am still besides myself at how horribly they screwed up GTAIV. One of the biggest disappointments I've experienced in the past 5 years.

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 10, 2011

I have ideas too, i think it might help, maybe speedometers, would be cool to see how fast ur going, A bit more gore, maybe lose of limbs or something, more then just a dead body with blood around it, vast land like test drive, many options like saints row, mods for cars, san andreas was missing gta 4 graphics, even if they are DLC's, if i shoot a dude with a rocket launcher would be cool if he exploded and parts went flying, or a shot gun to his head n its blown off, or turbo a little car and bomb around in a sleeper lol like i said just ideas, but still would be cool to see ur speed.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 10, 2011

Just combine GTA with Midnight Club series and a little RPG/SIMS flavor ;D Ohhhh yeaaaaaaaaahh

P.S. add FPS option that will totally ROCK like a shiny STAR.

It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Nov 10, 2011

grand

theft

auto

auto theft

Grand theft auto.

Grand. Theft. Auto.

Grand Theft Auto V

Vehicle selection, variety, modifications, customization, tuning, upgrading, hydraulics, gadgets, and what ever else you can think of that deals with vehicles.  Hell, bring back the car crusher.  and remove this back tires catches car on fire stuff. 

dirt, dust, mud, rust, grime, water, grass, chip paint, dents, bumps, holes, etc...

and then there is is the rest of the game to add too.

Do all this and fit it on the blue ray disk.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24705 posts

Nov 14, 2011

The Grand Theft Auto series has sold what? Probably a hundred million copies? I know a lot of people want to give them "ideas", but I can't but think they've got it covered.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6210 posts

Nov 14, 2011

CaptainAlbator wrote:

The Grand Theft Auto series has sold what? Probably a hundred million copies? I know a lot of people want to give them "ideas", but I can't but think they've got it covered.

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

I'd like to agree, but I think they went backwards on GTA IV when they took many of the things I loved out of the game, e.g. planes, car modding, and the ability to climb most things.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24705 posts

Nov 15, 2011

Sometimes less is more.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 356 (793 Views)
0 Likes