Sep 01 2012
By: daniel128946 First Son 3 posts

Modded multiplayer for ps3?

3 replies 392 views Edited Sep 1, 2012
I was playing a round of free mode in grand theft auto IV multiplayer that started in dukes. It was going well so we moved to the airport area. While driving along the runway I noticed that a loop day loop was there made out of ramps. I checked out the ramped and it worked but it was not smooth enough to ride and the airplane went through it too. I had seen this kind of thing in PC multiplayer, how did this happen. Is Sony releasing moddable servers or is this the work of a hack?
Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Modded multiplayer for ps3?

Sep 4, 2012
Just last night, I ran into a similar situation. Someone spawned in the Globe Fountain area on the airport runway. Then they changed it to the roller coaster. Neither of those two were able to be used though, players would go right through them.

Whoever did it also brought in dinosaur bones that acted as vehicles. And they spawned in this giant building, glitched it into the ground, and players began using it as a ramp. It was quite fun actually. I wondered how they managed to do that though.
Message 2 of 4 (387 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Sep 4, 2012
No hackable servers. Just some files you have to get on your PS3 HDD. You can find them online, wouldn't recommend going through the hassle though, even though it would be fun.
Message 3 of 4 (386 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 16, 2012

Same thing here

I  went into the airport and people were driving invisable cars, there was dino bones ranomly falling from the sky,planes and a couple of drivable ramps

Message 4 of 4 (353 Views)
0 Likes