Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 08 2003
By: DJAzzurro Fender Bender 3638 posts

Messin' with the man...*Spoiler*

8 replies 10 views Edited Jun 8, 2003
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any tips to make the chaos meter go up quickly on the mission Messin' with the man. I get close to filling it but then time runs out. Anyone have any tips? Thx in advance.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: Messin' with the man...*Spoiler*

Jun 8, 2003
just blow up every car you see and it goes up pretty quick. all the stars will stick so you'll have to bounce fast to the paint shop down the street I usually ride a bike and just shoot at cars as I ride by or behind them until they catch fire then go to the next one.watchout for those cops cause they don't play on this mission they gonna get you if you you can't drive good
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 8, 2003

,maddhatter wrote:
just blow up every car you see and it goes up pretty quick. all the stars will stick so you'll have to bounce fast to the paint shop down the street I usually ride a bike and just shoot at cars as I ride by or behind them until they catch fire then go to the next one.watchout for those cops cause they don't play on this mission they gonna get you if you you can't drive good

I don't suggest a bike. I suggest (if you have 90 hidden packages) the Rhino tank. It will make this mission so easy, it's not even funny...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 9, 2003
this is the only mission i use the hunter in grab it if you have it fly to the bar as soon as you accept the mission get into the helicopter and just start firing the cannons even if you dont hit anything the meter will go up
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 9, 2003

The_Game_Guru wrote:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone has any tips to make the chaos meter go up quickly on the mission Messin' with the man. I get close to filling it but then time runs out. Anyone have any tips? Thx in advance.

Just park your car in front of a road where there are lots of cars so the car will stop and sound their horn.the traffic will jam and just take out your any machine gun and fire the cars. The car will explode and the fire will catch another car and that car will explode and just shoot every thing you see.i hope this helped
GUESS WHO'S BACK ! ! ! HU HU HA HA HAHAHAHA ! ! !
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 9, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

Try to kill the cops, they would fill your chaometer real fast. Also try to start a string of explosions, that also helps. When I said string of explosion, I mean a car getting blown up right after another.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
857 posts

Jun 9, 2003
The way i beat this mission is by getting a car or a motorcycle shoot it with the m16 even after you blow it up keep shooting at it your chaos meter shoul fill up quickly. hope this helps.
"so say good night to the bad guy"-Tony Montana
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 10, 2003
before you go into the bar to start the mission, grab a city bus, and block the road in front of the bar, or if there's no buses, get 2 or 3 cars. when the mission starts, shoot the road block with a rocket launcher, or m16, then use the automatic shotgun to kill everyone who walks by, and remember to shoot down the choppers.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 10, 2003

,JCR29 wrote:
The way i beat this mission is by getting a car or a motorcycle shoot it with the m16 even after you blow it up keep shooting at it your chaos meter shoul fill up quickly. hope this helps.

Thanks, i used your way and it worked well!! ...but thanks to everyone else too!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (10 Views)
0 Likes