Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 19 2013
By: xxPCWIZARDxx First Son 5 posts

Make grand theft auto avaiable on vita

9 replies 212 views Edited Mar 19, 2013
When i saw grand theft auto series (3, vice & san andress) coming on psn store i was hoping it was going to be on vita as well as it be a good game for the go

Please make these games avaiable for ps vita
Message 1 of 10 (212 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1446 posts

Re: Make grand theft auto avaiable on vita

[ Edited ]
Mar 19, 2013

We already have 3 versions of GTA on the vita. Liberty City Stories,Vice City Stories, and China Town Wars. Go to psn store and search them up. It would be nice to have the originals on the vita though but those keep me satisfied with the multiplayer and all.

If you are going to get one, I would go with Vice City Stories.

Message 2 of 10 (204 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Mar 19, 2013
But i want those 3 on vita but if i d have to pick i d go for vice city or san andress
Message 3 of 10 (199 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 28, 2013
PLEASE MAKE GTA FOR PSVITA...
Message 4 of 10 (78 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25153 posts

Dec 28, 2013

And who are you asking exactly?

Message 5 of 10 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 28, 2013
Be nice. He prolly has no idea that Sony doesn't even make the game. He figured he wants it on a vita to bug Sony even if they don't read these forums and game suggestions are not heard here. He probably doesn't realize that Rockstar is who he needs to talk to and they don't read these forums either... :smileywink:
Message 6 of 10 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25153 posts

Dec 29, 2013

In all fairness, there are a lot of people out there who believe "well it's on the PS3, and Sony makes the PS3 and the Vita, so it's up to Sony to yadda, yadda, yadda...". Or they believe that Sony can "make them" release it on the Vita.

Message 7 of 10 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Dec 29, 2013
Agreed completely. People all too often think that is the case. The majority of them are mistaken.
Message 8 of 10 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2013

Sony has a lot to do with it I'm sure. They work closely with game devs & publishers to bring certain games to certain platforms. They most likely pay Rockstar to port the other GTA games to PSP/Vita or have some kind of contract worked out with them (especially if it's a PSN thing).

But yeah asking here won't do anything anyway. Best bet would be to get an online petition with a significant number of signatures to get some attention. I wouldn't really even expect a response otherwise, besides a generic automated type answer. There's thousands of people asking about GTA5 on PC and they don't even acknowledge it..

Message 9 of 10 (43 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
25153 posts

Dec 30, 2013

anarchizm wrote:

Sony has a lot to do with it I'm sure. They work closely with game devs & publishers to bring certain games to certain platforms. They most likely pay Rockstar to port the other GTA games to PSP/Vita or have some kind of contract worked out with them (especially if it's a PSN thing).

But yeah asking here won't do anything anyway. Best bet would be to get an online petition with a significant number of signatures to get some attention. I wouldn't really even expect a response otherwise, besides a generic automated type answer. There's thousands of people asking about GTA5 on PC and they don't even acknowledge it..

The only thing Sony really does is sell development kits, clear games for release, make sure people get paid, and ensure they work on the system. They don't tell developers "you have to make this game". That's the biggest gamer misconception, that Sony somehow tells developers to release certain games for certain systems. I'm pretty sure they don't.

I know that the online petition route is popular, however why not head over to the Rockstar website and discuss it on their forums, or subscribe to their Twitter feed? That would be more effective.

Message 10 of 10 (35 Views)