Re: Keep Your Friends Close...

Jun 18, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,GTA GOD wrote:

,importamotorco wrote:

Two words: Rocket Launcher.

i didnt think the rocket launcher worked in the mansion

Ok team, huddle up!

My game plan: I jump off the roof of the mansion after killing Lance Vance, and sneak around the front. From a safe distance, I will run around the parked limos, sniping guards, then blowing the limos up. I will go into the mansion, then, run back out. Sonny will follow me. I will duck behind the blown up limos, so his bullets can't blow them up. Then I will toss tear gas. Also, I will stand up with my shot gun, and take some shots, duck down, use a rocket launcher, then a shotgun again if he's still alive.

BREAK!

sry curt, but i dont think he follows u outside

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Jun 18, 2003
When i beat the game i didnt use the rocket launcher. Also when you go inside i believe if your in there for an ammount of time the limo can be restored whic would screw up your plan.
Once you start the only turning back is death in your face. You must finish what you started without retreating for any cause. Bombers fly together
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Jun 18, 2003
You ever see the movie Scarface? Sure it's what Vice City's kind of modeled after. Anyway you have to be Scarface at the end of the movie without actually being like Scarface. Why you ask, check the movie out if you haven't. It's a great flick. 
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (10 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Jun 18, 2003

First of all, go deliver some pizzas for the extra 50 Health points. Second, choose a weapon that you can RUN with -- my preference is the trusty Colt45, because it is the only weapon you can fire on-the-move. It takes a while, but once you've become familiar with the AutoTargeting on-the-move, you'll be more difficult to hit. After I was confident most of his thugs were dealt with and no one would sneak up behind me, I crouched and peered around a corner and took him out with a few well-placed sniper shots.

My best advice? Be patient!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 18, 2003

,LearnStartDo wrote:

First of all, go deliver some pizzas for the extra 50 Health points. Second, choose a weapon that you can RUN with -- my preference is the trusty Colt45, because it is the only weapon you can fire on-the-move. It takes a while, but once you've become familiar with the AutoTargeting on-the-move, you'll be more difficult to hit. After I was confident most of his thugs were dealt with and no one would sneak up behind me, I crouched and peered around a corner and took him out with a few well-placed sniper shots.

My best advice? Be patient!

Welcome to the boards new member!

Thanks for the help, but I believe the guards keep flooding in, so they will eventually have more show up when the rest are dead/dying.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Jun 18, 2003

first of all, make sure you have your colt 45, rocket launcher, uzi, and m16. after you kill lance go outside and blow up the limos, then go snipe some guards until sonny shows up and take your colt45 and put 3 shots into him, c-ya later sonny!! 

"the revolution is coming" -ammo nation owner
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 18, 2003
THATS EASY!!!! I beat it on the first try! just get an automatic shotgun and shoot him 7 times. since the gun is auto it shoots fast so he wont beable to shoot you! and once hes down... the credits roll. Congrats!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I just beat it! I went into the office, and hide behind the desk, and shot the odd guy who came in. Then, I fired 12 or more rocket shells right out my office, so it hit the far wall, right above the front door. Anyways, it took a while, but Sonny FINALLY died. I didn't even have to step out my office to shoot him. YaY! Thanks for your help guys! I am now 87% done GTA: VC! Weeeee!

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (10 Views)
0 Likes