Jun 04 2003
By: DJAzzurro Fender Bender 3638 posts

Is the seaplane the only plane in VC?

6 replies 19 views Edited Jun 4, 2003

Ok guys, Before VC was out, i was reading all these previews and stuff about there being planes in VC. I got so hyped up for it. But then after i played through VC, i noticed that other than helicopters, the seaplane is the only plane you can get! Is there something im missing here? is it possible to get some land planes? PLZ fill me in, thx in advance!

Message 1 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Re: Is the seaplane the only plane in VC?

Jun 4, 2003
The puddle jumper is all you get to fly for planes. Anyway the Army helicopter is way cooler than any plane. However I was a bit disappointed myself.
Message 2 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 4, 2003

,sarges24@hotmail.com wrote:
The puddle jumper is all you get to fly for planes. Anyway the Army helicopter is way cooler than any plane. However I was a bit disappointed myself.

damn......i hope they have land planes in the next GTA. thats gonna be awesome!

Message Edited by The_Game_Guru on 06-04-2003 02:15 PM

Message 3 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 4, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

damn......i hope they have land planes in the next VC. thats gonna be awesome!

I think you mean the next GTA, not the next VC  Too bad the plane doesn't have wheels on it as well as the pontoons... That'd be cool.
Message 4 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 4, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

I think you mean the next GTA, not the next VC  Too bad the plane doesn't have wheels on it as well as the pontoons... That'd be cool.
lol yea i meant the next GTA not next VC...duh...and ya...that would be cool....it pisses me off the most when im flying the seaplane around and then crash on land...yea...theres no way that plane is getting off the ground again...
Message 5 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1233 posts

Jun 6, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

lol yea i meant the next GTA not next VC...duh...and ya...that would be cool....it pisses me off the most when im flying the seaplane around and then crash on land...yea...theres no way that plane is getting off the ground again...

well if it makes you feel any better, theres a plan in GTAIII but its very hard to fly, and when u crash into the streets its almost impossible to get back up because of traffic, and such, so your not missing much by not being able to land on the street...in fact, most of the time when your flying you crash and die in the water so the new plan is actually a better idea! but i agree, a wheeled plane should have been included...
Message 6 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 7, 2003

,SolidStrife wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

well if it makes you feel any better, theres a plan in GTAIII but its very hard to fly, and when u crash into the streets its almost impossible to get back up because of traffic, and such, so your not missing much by not being able to land on the street...in fact, most of the time when your flying you crash and die in the water so the new plan is actually a better idea! but i agree, a wheeled plane should have been included...

ya dude i know about that...its called the Dodo. Ive actually been able to take off of the runway in Shoreside Vale and i flew all the way to Staunton Island!
Message 7 of 7 (19 Views)
0 Likes