Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 20 2003
By: AxPxI02~ Treasure Hunter 5377 posts

In Vice City, what does it mean "fishes fed?"

11 replies 191 views Edited May 20, 2003
  Also, how do you feed the fish. I've sniped a seagull, but how do you "feed the fish".

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3632 posts

Re: In Vice City, what does it mean "fishes fed?"

May 20, 2003
My lazy butt has not played that game in a while and am nowhere near that. What that phrase used to mean is a mob jargon to mean to have someone killed and place in the river, lake, ocean etc. to feed the fishes
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

May 20, 2003

,EnigmaCM wrote:
My lazy butt has not played that game in a while and am nowhere near that. What that phrase used to mean is a mob jargon to mean to have someone killed and place in the river, lake, ocean etc. to feed the fishes

In the game, how do you feed the fish. I can't even take anyone near the water.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3632 posts

May 20, 2003
Like I said, I have not played the game in a while and I never got to that point in the game. Have you tried going to www.gamefaqs.com and see what they have to say about it?
Image Hosted by
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

May 20, 2003

,EnigmaCM wrote:
Like I said, I have not played the game in a while and I never got to that point in the game. Have you tried going to www.gamefaqs.com and see what they have to say about it?

I went there, and they didn't even have info. on that. I guess I can try to force people to jump in the water.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
15169 posts

May 20, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,EnigmaCM wrote:

I went there, and they didn't even have info. on that. I guess I can try to force people to jump in the water.

No listen To feed the fishes mean thats you drowned its Mob talk so if someone says

Mob Guy: Your going to feed the fishes

Then that means hes going to either kill you and stick you in the water, or hes going to throw you into the water so your drowned.

You cant feed the fishes like actually feed em fish food. It just means you drowned in the game. Thats it there is nothign else to it. Its simple to understand really.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

May 20, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,EnigmaCM wrote:

No listen To feed the fishes mean thats you drowned its Mob talk so if someone says

Then that means hes going to either kill you and stick you in the water, or hes going to throw you into the water so your drowned.

You cant feed the fishes like actually feed em fish food. It just means you drowned in the game. Thats it there is nothign else to it. Its simple to understand really.

Oh, so that's what it means. Thanks a lot.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

May 20, 2003

,Rafe wrote:

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,EnigmaCM wrote:
Like I said, I have not played the game in a while and I never got to that point in the game. Have you tried going to
www.gamefaqs.com and see what they have to say about it?

You cant feed the fishes like actually feed em fish food. It just means you drowned in the game. Thats it there is nothign else to it. Its simple to understand really. ,

,null,

Thanks Rafe, I didn't know what it was either.

Message Edited by lnzydee22 on 05-20-2003 03:41 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1007 posts

May 21, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:
  Also, how do you feed the fish. I've sniped a seagull, but how do you "feed the fish".

its the count of the times u drowned in the water.
SOCOM ID: GuitarFREAK
SOCOM CLAN ID: *MAU*GtrFREAK
SOCOM CLAN: Mobile Assault Unit

*Life is just a dream from which we all must wake before we can dream again*

*AzN*Mafia
Rx( Godfather):GuitarFreak(Gtr):
INfested(25):Chic(NsX)
:Crazy(Flyp)
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

May 21, 2003

Rafe wrote:

AxPxI02 wrote:

EnigmaCM wrote:

too bad it doesn't tell how many others have fed the fishes ... I was punching some people who I knew would run away just to watch them jump into the water lol
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (191 Views)
0 Likes