Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1996 posts

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:
It seems I am always full of GTA ideas... And hot air Anyways, I think the next GTA should have a Coast Guard. They have Coast Guard boats in GTA: VC, but since most of VC seems to be water, the Coast Guard should be called in when you are drowning, or at least when your boat catches fire, Tommy should be able to call the Coast Guard on the radio on the boat, and it would take the Coast Guard a minute to get out there (depending how far out you are), and save you. When they save you, it would cost you $1,000, and if you didn't have it, they would rescue you, but you'd end up in jail. Anyways, they could dispatch boats and a helicopter, and a little cinema could play. I think it'd be cool to watch a chopper fly in, hover, and a rescuer drop down, and just then 2 Coast Guard boats speed in to the scene. That'd look cool, don't ya think?
Great idea, you never cease to amaze us! I was thinking of another thing as well: you can have an extra set of missions (like vigilante or taxi, etc.) but this is to be a good citizen. You help the coppers, etc. out, then if you complete all the tasks, you get like some secret weapon or like a personal jet for being a good guy. One of the missions could be, "Have Tommy help the little old ladies cross the street," but if you don't get to them in time, they are like hit by a car or something  LoL
Message 11 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Trinity_JeanGrey wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:
It seems I am always full of GTA ideas... And hot air Anyways, I think the next GTA should have a Coast Guard. They have Coast Guard boats in GTA: VC, but since most of VC seems to be water, the Coast Guard should be called in when you are drowning, or at least when your boat catches fire, Tommy should be able to call the Coast Guard on the radio on the boat, and it would take the Coast Guard a minute to get out there (depending how far out you are), and save you. When they save you, it would cost you $1,000, and if you didn't have it, they would rescue you, but you'd end up in jail. Anyways, they could dispatch boats and a helicopter, and a little cinema could play. I think it'd be cool to watch a chopper fly in, hover, and a rescuer drop down, and just then 2 Coast Guard boats speed in to the scene. That'd look cool, don't ya think?
Great idea, you never cease to amaze us! I was thinking of another thing as well: you can have an extra set of missions (like vigilante or taxi, etc.) but this is to be a good citizen. You help the coppers, etc. out, then if you complete all the tasks, you get like some secret weapon or like a personal jet for being a good guy. One of the missions could be, "Have Tommy help the little old ladies cross the street," but if you don't get to them in time, they are like hit by a car or something  LoL

I like that idea. I think if you help the cops, you should be on their "good list", and it takes a lot to get a wanted level. Example: You drive a tank over a cop car, or blow up a lot of vehicles, etc.

And whoever said I was on drugs above: Your the one on drugs. Everyone likes the idea, sept you

Message 12 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 20, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

Trinity_JeanGrey wrote:

I like that idea. I think if you help the cops, you should be on their "good list", and it takes a lot to get a wanted level. Example: You drive a tank over a cop car, or blow up a lot of vehicles, etc.

And whoever said I was on drugs above: Your the one on drugs. Everyone likes the idea, sept you

yea... the "good citizen" missions would deliver police bribes to your hideout ... I completely miss how in gta3 you could just visit your hideout and completely eliminate any wanted level, and the icons would always appear again right away if you leave and come back to the safehouse
Message 13 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 20, 2003

,multimediaman wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Trinity_JeanGrey wrote:

yea... the "good citizen" missions would deliver police bribes to your hideout ... I completely miss how in gta3 you could just visit your hideout and completely eliminate any wanted level, and the icons would always appear again right away if you leave and come back to the safehouse

heh, in GTA: VC, you just need to save your game, reload it, and your wanted level is *poof* gone
Message 14 of 14 (12 Views)
0 Likes