Reply
Jun 19 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts
Offline

*Idea*

13 replies 28 views Edited Jun 19, 2003
It seems I am always full of GTA ideas... And hot air Anyways, I think the next GTA should have a Coast Guard. They have Coast Guard boats in GTA: VC, but since most of VC seems to be water, the Coast Guard should be called in when you are drowning, or at least when your boat catches fire, Tommy should be able to call the Coast Guard on the radio on the boat, and it would take the Coast Guard a minute to get out there (depending how far out you are), and save you. When they save you, it would cost you $1,000, and if you didn't have it, they would rescue you, but you'd end up in jail. Anyways, they could dispatch boats and a helicopter, and a little cinema could play. I think it'd be cool to watch a chopper fly in, hover, and a rescuer drop down, and just then 2 Coast Guard boats speed in to the scene. That'd look cool, don't ya think?
Message 1 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/11/2001
Offline
10634 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003


CurtisMonks wrote:
It seems I am always full of GTA ideas... And hot air Anyways, I think the next GTA should have a Coast Guard. They have Coast Guard boats in GTA: VC, but since most of VC seems to be water, the Coast Guard should be called in when you are drowning, or at least when your boat catches fire, Tommy should be able to call the Coast Guard on the radio on the boat, and it would take the Coast Guard a minute to get out there (depending how far out you are), and save you. When they save you, it would cost you $1,000, and if you didn't have it, they would rescue you, but you'd end up in jail. Anyways, they could dispatch boats and a helicopter, and a little cinema could play. I think it'd be cool to watch a chopper fly in, hover, and a rescuer drop down, and just then 2 Coast Guard boats speed in to the scene. That'd look cool, don't ya think?




sounds cool to me ... what I don't understand is : if I get wasted right in front of a medic from an ambulance, why don't they care? and how come I can never get revived on-scene like that? and how come the police don't start getting mad at anyone who fires a gun at me? or who is punching me right in front of them? I think a call for more interaction between the player and the peds is called for
Message 2 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003

,
,
,multimediaman wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:
It seems I am always full of GTA ideas... And hot air Anyways, I think the next GTA should have a Coast Guard. They have Coast Guard boats in GTA: VC, but since most of VC seems to be water, the Coast Guard should be called in when you are drowning, or at least when your boat catches fire, Tommy should be able to call the Coast Guard on the radio on the boat, and it would take the Coast Guard a minute to get out there (depending how far out you are), and save you. When they save you, it would cost you $1,000, and if you didn't have it, they would rescue you, but you'd end up in jail. Anyways, they could dispatch boats and a helicopter, and a little cinema could play. I think it'd be cool to watch a chopper fly in, hover, and a rescuer drop down, and just then 2 Coast Guard boats speed in to the scene. That'd look cool, don't ya think?
,
,



sounds cool to me ... what I don't understand is : if I get wasted right in front of a medic from an ambulance, why don't they care? and how come I can never get revived on-scene like that? and how come the police don't start getting mad at anyone who fires a gun at me? or who is punching me right in front of them? I think a call for more interaction between the player and the peds is called for
,
,

The next GTA should be all legal stuff. Your a cop, and you have to be good, legal, and everything, lmao, j/k *Borrrring*
Message 3 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/19/2003
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003

yeah, i hate it when someone takes a shot at then i reply and get in trouble with the law. that and getting killed by a medic is like being kicked in the groin

,

 

"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Message 4 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/11/2001
Offline
10634 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003


happiermime wrote:

yeah, i hate it when someone takes a shot at then i reply and get in trouble with the law. that and getting killed by a medic is like being kicked in the groin

 




lol ... the most annoying thing happened to me a couple times, some cop was getting the tar beat out of him by a criminal and I punch the criminal who was about to kill the cop and I end up with a wanted level
Message 5 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 06/19/2003
Offline
152 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003
yeah that happens to me alot. . . . of course i normally  run both parties involved over as i'm driving so i think they might have the right to be mad 
"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Message 6 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003

,
,
,multimediaman wrote:

,
,
,happiermime wrote:
,

yeah, i hate it when someone takes a shot at then i reply and get in trouble with the law. that and getting killed by a medic is like being kicked in the groin

,


,
,

lol ... the most annoying thing happened to me a couple times, some cop was getting the tar beat out of him by a criminal and I punch the criminal who was about to kill the cop and I end up with a wanted level
,
,

lol, you really wanted that Good Citizens award, eh?
Message 7 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 07/11/2001
Offline
10634 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003


CurtisMonks wrote:


multimediaman wrote:


happiermime wrote:

yeah, i hate it when someone takes a shot at then i reply and get in trouble with the law. that and getting killed by a medic is like being kicked in the groin




lol ... the most annoying thing happened to me a couple times, some cop was getting the tar beat out of him by a criminal and I punch the criminal who was about to kill the cop and I end up with a wanted level


lol, you really wanted that Good Citizens award, eh?



I figure if I help out enough cops they'll go easier on me when I get arrested
Message 8 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 09/10/2002
Offline
17939 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003

,
,
,multimediaman wrote:

,
,
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,
,
,multimediaman wrote:

,
,
,happiermime wrote:
,

yeah, i hate it when someone takes a shot at then i reply and get in trouble with the law. that and getting killed by a medic is like being kicked in the groin

,


,
,

lol ... the most annoying thing happened to me a couple times, some cop was getting the tar beat out of him by a criminal and I punch the criminal who was about to kill the cop and I end up with a wanted level
,
,

lol, you really wanted that Good Citizens award, eh?
,
,


I figure if I help out enough cops they'll go easier on me when I get arrested
,
,

lol, ya right. Give 'em a dounut, and that might work...
Message 9 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/18/2003
Offline
609 posts
 

Re: *Idea*

Jun 19, 2003
wow sounds like a bunch of sensless rambling this brings me to my main point "dont do drugs"
Message 10 of 14 (28 Views)
Reply
0 Likes