Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 08 2013
By: mrdiamond666 Fender Bender 4202 posts

Idea for new music...

6 replies 67 views Edited Nov 8, 2013
How about a music DLC pack we could buy , like i want heavy metal like SLAYER, KING DIAMOND, METALLICA, MEGADETH, ETC... So maby they should have a station for music we would pay for. The stations now are a total let down for me (and others im sure) since theres nothing in the works like what psp gta radio offered by adding our own tunes. Im driving around with the radio off anymore so this is a way to keep us criminals happy and generate real cash for *R... what do you think?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (67 Views)
PlayStation MVP
24366 posts

Re: Idea for new music...

Nov 8, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:
How about a music DLC pack we could buy , like i want heavy metal like SLAYER, KING DIAMOND, METALLICA, MEGADETH, ETC... So maby they should have a station for music we would pay for. The stations now are a total let down for me (and others im sure) since theres nothing in the works like what psp gta radio offered by adding our own tunes. Im driving around with the radio off anymore so this is a way to keep us criminals happy and generate real cash for *R... what do you think?

I think you're listening to music that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too angry.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Nov 8, 2013

Or better yet have old stations from past GTA games. I wouldn't mind paying for Game Radio from GTA3 and CSR from S.A.

Genesis, Snes, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PS3
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (59 Views)
Fender Bender
2916 posts

Nov 8, 2013

Yeah we need some more classic music stations that have music from the 80's and 90's. And more music tracks too. Most of the stations on gta 5 suck because they play nothing but rap and r&b. GTA 4 and episodes from Liberty city had way better music. Why couldn't R* find good music for this game?

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4202 posts

Nov 8, 2013
CaptainAlbator PlayStation MVP Nov 7

Add Comment Accept as Solution Kudo 0

mrdiamond666 wrote: How about a music DLC pack we could buy , like i want heavy metal like SLAYER, KING DIAMOND, METALLICA, MEGADETH, ETC... So maby they should have a station for music we would pay for. The stations now are a total let down for me (and others im sure) since theres nothing in the works like what psp gta radio offered by adding our own tunes. Im driving around with the radio off anymore so this is a way to keep us criminals happy and generate real cash for *R... what do you think?

I think you're listening to music that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too angry.

***GRRROOOOWWWWWLLLLLL***
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (48 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2050 posts

Nov 12, 2013

mrdiamond666 wrote:

Game companies are cheap and music rights are expensive.

Ever play the Fallout games?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1365 posts

Nov 12, 2013
I'd rather them add new commercials and radio personalities across all stations.
 photo EZRASIG_zpsf85694e2.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (24 Views)
0 Likes