Highlighted
Jul 07 2003
By: maddhatter~ Lombax Warrior 138 posts

I would like to see a hydraulic shop in the new GTA:whatever so I can put hydros on any car.

8 replies 3 views Edited Jul 7, 2003
wire wheels or the old school five stars would rule and a custom paint shop would be pretty phat too.
Message 1 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Re: I would like to see a hydraulic shop in the new GTA:whatever so I can put hydros on any car.

Jul 7, 2003
lol, that would be sweet... id put them on a PCJ

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 2 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: I would like to see a hydraulic shop in the new GTA:whatever so I can put hydros on any car.

Jul 7, 2003
I would put them on Romereo's hearse
Message 3 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Jul 8, 2003
Hydro's on the Line runder. Hu ha ha ha ha
Get that big truck going about 1 sec. before raming hit L3 to rise the truck up then pull back to rise the front up.
Hope the programers add that to the next GTA game plus real damage effects.
Think of a Linerunner crushing the lesser cars.
Message 4 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 8, 2003

maddhatter wrote:
wire wheels or the old school five stars would rule and a custom paint shop would be pretty phat too.

yea, there's a lot of cool things they could have the pay 'n spray do ... or maybe they could have another garage besides the pay 'n spray that you could do whatever you want to the car ... and maybe they could have a car dealership that would have quite a few cars outside it... but if you got into the cars you'd get a three star criminal rating, so you'd have to go to through and buy the car or something lol ... that'd be kinda cool, it would inspire the players to value their cars more lol
Message 5 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,maddhatter wrote:

i'd put em on a coach or pcj.

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 6 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Yeah

Jul 8, 2003

that would be some pretty cool stuff to at least be able to pick the color you car turns when you take it to pay and spray......i would also like to be able to request a song, and like after the next commercial break they play the song but make it seem like it was requested...

Message 7 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 8, 2003
that would be the coolest thing they can put VC
a.k.a Yayo
Message 8 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 9, 2003

,maddhatter wrote:

I would like to see jsut a big CUSTOM SHOP where you can put anything, paint jobs, spoilers, (whatever those are) neon lights, everything. And hydros, can't forget those

Message 9 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes