Jun 01 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

I want to do this right...

20 replies 16 views Edited Jun 1, 2003
I am starting over in GTA: VC... What should I start with? Rampages? Hidden packages? Missions? What?!? Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Re: I want to do this right...

Jun 1, 2003
,CurtisMonks wrote:
I am starting over in GTA: VC... What should I start with? Rampages? Hidden packages? Missions? What?!? Thanks.
I would start with the missions because by the time you have done all of them you will have a better idea of the place and will be able to locate all of the other stuff easier.
Weekly Highlights #27 | Community News | New User Guide | Contact SCEA
Sony Technical Support: 1-800-345-SONY (1-800-345-7669)

PS.com Moderating Team: Member first, Moderator second.
The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,Shredder900 wrote:
,CurtisMonks wrote:
I would start with the missions because by the time you have done all of them you will have a better idea of the place and will be able to locate all of the other stuff easier.

I all ready know the maps front and back. I just don't think doing the missions first is best, since I will have be on some gangs bad side. Hmm... Have you beaten the game 100%?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Jun 1, 2003
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Shredder900 wrote:
,CurtisMonks wrote:
I all ready know the maps front and back. I just don't think doing the missions first is best, since I will have be on some gangs bad side. Hmm... Have you beaten the game 100%?
I can't say that I did. I put that game away. I like GTA3 so much more.

The views expressed in this message are in no way the official views of SCEA and are of a personal nature.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Jun 1, 2003
i would do the missions first
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
782 posts

Jun 1, 2003

i would say do the missions first because on most of the packages you need a helicoptor and the rest of them u need to own certain buildings. so i would say go w/ the missions first or maybe the rampages.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,aggrosk8kid wrote:

i would say do the missions first because on most of the packages you need a helicoptor and the rest of them u need to own certain buildings. so i would say go w/ the missions first or maybe the rampages.

Ah, good thinking. I remember last time I used a helicopter to get from place to place to pick up hidden packages, and it made it a lot faster. I think I will start with the rampages...
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9009 posts

Jun 1, 2003
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,aggrosk8kid wrote:

Ah, good thinking. I remember last time I used a helicopter to get from place to place to pick up hidden packages, and it made it a lot faster. I think I will start with the rampages...
Well have fun with whatever you do, lol. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,Shredder900 wrote:
,CurtisMonks wrote:

,aggrosk8kid wrote:

Well have fun with whatever you do, lol. 

Thanks. I hope I can beat it 100% without cheats... It was hard the first time I played, with cheats, so... Ahh!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

i say get as many packages, rampages, unique jumps etc. as you can before you start doing missions because then you wont have any rival gangs or anything bothering you as you do them. i remember that was a major problem when trying to get some hidden packages.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 21 (16 Views)
0 Likes