Jun 06 2003
By: sumit~ Lombax Warrior 121 posts

I need Help?

7 replies 16 views Edited Jun 6, 2003
I completed all the mission in vice city that were given to me, and i bought film studio,malibu club,taxi cab house,printer and all the v mission.Now there is no mission left. what do i do?any help will do.THANKS
GUESS WHO'S BACK ! ! ! HU HU HA HA HAHAHAHA ! ! !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: I need Help?

Jun 6, 2003
did you do all the missions that go with the propertys or did you just buy them in order to get the call for the cap the collector mission you must do the property missions
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4059 posts

Jun 6, 2003
what about the phone missions
2003 Mustang GT
~Mods~
Flowmasters
Cold Air Intake
17" 03' Cobra Rims,
Tinted tails
Guages
Grill Delete
and more!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 6, 2003
I did all the phone missions and all the property mission.Now there is nothing showing in my map execpt the save sign and the N sign.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 6, 2003

if you've done the mission "Keep Your Friends Close" where you kill lance, and sonny, then the main missions are done, and all thats remaining is side missions, hidden packages, and the like.

if not, do the car showroom, and the boatyard, then the last two missions should be unlocked.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 6, 2003

,sumit wrote:
I completed all the mission in vice city that were given to me, and i bought film studio,malibu club,taxi cab house,printer and all the v mission.Now there is no mission left. what do i do?any help will do.THANKS

www.gamefaq.com will tell you everything else to do. You have a lot to do man...
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 7, 2003

SugeTek wrote:

if you've done the mission "Keep Your Friends Close" where you kill lance, and sonny, then the main missions are done, and all thats remaining is side missions, hidden packages, and the like.

if not, do the car showroom, and the boatyard, then the last two missions should be unlocked.

Where is the car show room and the boatyard?THANS for all your help fellow gamers.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 7, 2003

,sumit wrote:

,SugeTek wrote:

Where is the car show room and the boatyard?THANS for all your help fellow gamers.

They are near the Airport.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (16 Views)
0 Likes