Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2010
By: chastityv Sackboy 562 posts

I'm going to kick you out for no reason AT ALL!

12 replies 52 views Edited May 3, 2010

You know what i'm sick of besides justin beiber?

people that kick people out AS SOON AS YOU ENTER a new game in multiplayer!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (52 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8868 posts

Re: I'm going to kick you out for no reason AT ALL!

May 3, 2010

it's because you smell

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1972 posts

May 4, 2010

Its because they want a private match, yet they are too stupid to use the "Private Slots" feature under the "Custom Match" menu.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (52 Views)
Sackboy
562 posts

May 4, 2010

im_me145 wrote:

Its because they want a private match, yet they are too stupid to use the "Private Slots" feature under the "Custom Match" menu.

Excatly!!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4933 posts

May 4, 2010

or when you play freemode and you kill someone they instantly want you kicked out but when they kill you its perfectly fine its like its freemode you arent losing money or in GTA races when you kill someone they always want you kicked you joined GTA race what did you expect it to be a fair race

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 4, 2010

Agreed.

Im sick of this happening, for me i dont mind when i just enter a game and they kick me before something happens because whatever i can find a new game and if they managed to kick me straight out, then there was hardly any people in the room so it was a garbage room.

For me, Im a very vengeful person on the game, always have been and people know that about me, so when im in a game and im chillin,and someone kills me with a buzzard on the ground for no reason, and i know ill destroy them in a heli, always the case, That gets me mad.....

Infact i was in a game the other night, these 2 average pilots were spawn killing me with buzzard for about 40 minutes,it was just me and them, and i NEVER quit the room, thats another trademark of mine  lol... so i was gettin madder and madder because they wouldnt give me a fair fight, Eventually i got a heli because i went to the other city and they took too long to get to me, i got up in the sky and they double teamed me straight away, I shot one out and put the other on fire, and before they died, they kicked me out the game!!

Lol, im still going to get my revenge on those two clowns as well, just have to bide my time

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
134 posts

May 4, 2010

They should let you pick game room or servers so you instead of randomly joining.

Jon3000
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

May 5, 2010

ahhhhhh Yep happen to me again!

really is it so hard just to hit private slots? you know what i wasn't going to missle spawn you guys...but since you kicked me out for no reason i so would have.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

May 6, 2010
your supposed to do this did u not know? lol dont take it as an insult guys, its the way of gta4 online. now go kick some people!
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

May 7, 2010

people have done this to me too (and you lamers know who you are) but they coudnt kill me so they all voted and kicked me. also ....... whats annoying to me people that hunt you down .. you kill them .. then they go get there friends to sign in and all of them go after you untill they kill you. ( like ... oh man i cant kill him .. he keeps killing me ... im calling for back up ) lmao .. losers!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (52 Views)
0 Likes