It doesn't even say a player kicked me.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Re: I keep getting kicked in free mode for no reason

Oct 26, 2012

It's known to get booted from their servers for no reason, and when you re-enter, it says you have been 'Kicked' in which no one ever kicked you in the first place. Hopefully Rockstar servers for GTA V are way more stable.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (585 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Oct 27, 2012
After reading bookepride's reply I'm now not sure on this I'm about to say but its a big issue we run in to. people tend to abuse the kick voting system. that's also why I turn vote kicking off if its in the game I'm playing. a better way is if only the admin can kick and ban players but even that can be abused if the admin is one of those people. at least one time a lot of people voted to kick me then bam I was kicked out of the game, it didn't say who but it said I was kicked and asked if I wanted to start another game. this was in grand theft auto IV of course.
My internet isn't the greatest so I can only play games like re5,rdr,gta4 etc with little to no lag. games like cod and bf are too much for my internet.

I'm a non competitive kind of player, this means I'll use auto aim in gta4,rdr etc. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

keep this in mind though, I remove people that I haven't played with in a while and that gets on my nerves

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (577 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 27, 2012

Well, there is two ways to 'kicked' from an online mode.

Either you were actually kicked from users, or the server became unstable and booted you for no reason resulting in a 'kick'.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (572 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Oct 27, 2012
If I'm being kicked because of the server becoming unstable then that would mean that it becomes unstable A LOT rofl. or its from other players. whatever the cause is I tend to just look passed it and move on.
My internet isn't the greatest so I can only play games like re5,rdr,gta4 etc with little to no lag. games like cod and bf are too much for my internet.

I'm a non competitive kind of player, this means I'll use auto aim in gta4,rdr etc. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

keep this in mind though, I remove people that I haven't played with in a while and that gets on my nerves

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (566 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4392 posts

Nov 1, 2012

Andy55411 wrote:
If I'm being kicked because of the server becoming unstable then that would mean that it becomes unstable A LOT rofl. or its from other players. whatever the cause is I tend to just look passed it and move on.

And you just answered your own question. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (537 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Nov 2, 2012

This will be the reason why I stopped playing online.

Especially when I had my close friends playing then bang I would get kicked so would everyone else.

Now all I do is hunt flying rats.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (531 Views)
0 Likes