Highlighted
Jul 08 2003
By: Darkstar~ Treasure Hunter 7336 posts

I just got...

16 replies 3 views Edited Jul 8, 2003
I just completed 100% on GTA Vice City , and i used the guards and all that,The shirt is nice.. But there isnt a lot to do now, the guards are cool cause when you punch someone/something they take them down, but they are really stupid,they get lost and stuff really easy... What do you guys do that have 100% already with the guards and hunter and all that?

Message Edited by gtarulez on 07-08-2003 01:33 PM

Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 1 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: I just got...

Jul 8, 2003

,gtarulez wrote:
I just completed 100% on GTA Vice City

Congrats! Congrats!

I said it twice because you posted it twice

Message 2 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:
I just completed 100% on GTA Vice City

Congrats! Congrats!

I said it twice because you posted it twice

i accientally posted it, read the edit when im done... I didnt mean to post it yet
Message 3 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jul 8, 2003
Nice one! it's a big relief when your armour & health hop up to 200 (I had a fear I'd be stuck on 99% even though I've never cheated)
Message 4 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,gtarulez wrote:
I just completed 100% on GTA Vice City , and i used the guards and all that,The shirt is nice.. But there isnt a lot to do now, the guards are cool cause when you punch someone/something they take them down, but they are really stupid,they get lost and stuff really easy... What do you guys do that have 100% already with the guards and hunter and all that? ,

It's fun loading them onto a Bus/Coach, and going somewhere. Then getting out, and just starting a fight with a cop, or the Haitians. Hey, you should try to get in a fight with the army soldiers at the base Hey, you got back up
Message 5 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:
I just completed 100% on GTA Vice City , and i used the guards and all that,The shirt is nice.. But there isnt a lot to do now, the guards are cool cause when you punch someone/something they take them down, but they are really stupid,they get lost and stuff really easy... What do you guys do that have 100% already with the guards and hunter and all that? ,

It's fun loading them onto a Bus/Coach, and going somewhere. Then getting out, and just starting a fight with a cop, or the Haitians. Hey, you should try to get in a fight with the army soldiers at the base Hey, you got back up

I haven't tryed with the coach or bus yet, but i used the stretch... I would fight with the soldiers but they kill you so fast,lol... But i got 200 health so combined i for 400 with the armour...

It looks cool on by the mansion with all the weapons laying they, it's like a long line of them...

By the way... CM did you get 100% yet?

Message 6 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,gtarulez wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:

I haven't tryed with the coach or bus yet, but i used the stretch... I would fight with the soldiers but they kill you so fast,lol... But i got 200 health so combined i for 400 with the armour...

It looks cool on by the mansion with all the weapons laying they, it's like a long line of them...

Ya, but I havn't played with it. I am too busy lately. EVERY SINGLE WEAPON IS AT YOUR MANSION?!?!? Or just a few? Or what?
Message 7 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:

Ya, but I havn't played with it. I am too busy lately. EVERY SINGLE WEAPON IS AT YOUR MANSION?!?!? Or just a few? Or what?

No, not every single one.. Just like the cougar, and chainsaw and armour, and the one of the melee guns... I forgot, my brother is playing it right now.Just a few

Message 8 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jul 8, 2003

,gtarulez wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:

No, not every single one.. Just like the cougar, and chainsaw and armour, and the one of the melee guns... I forgot, my brother is playing it right now.Just a few

these are the weapons that i have at the mansion:chainsaw,Colt Python,flame thrower,PSG-1 Sniper,Gattleing gun,rocket launcher,and then the body armour,but thats not a weapon...
Message 9 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jul 8, 2003

I had the weapons at the mansion after 70 packages. Armor, chainsaw, pistol, flamer, sniper, minigun, rocket launcher.

Getting 100% didn't add anything at the mansion (except graffitti on pictures & Frankie T-Shirt)

Message 10 of 17 (3 Views)
0 Likes