Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 03 2003
By: MorbidAngel~ Hekseville Citizen 434 posts

I feel stupid to ask but I need answer.

10 replies 11 views Edited Jul 3, 2003
Hi all  well I was wondering where is studio C in VC. I go there and in it there should be restrooms or something right well I go into every studio and I can't find the restrooms so what i am thinking is i am going into the  wrong studio so please tell me where is studio C?   

Thanks
Xbox Gamertag : BOXER WD
Message 1 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Re: I feel stupid to ask but I need answer.

Jul 3, 2003
Oh go into the film studio in prawn island, there should be a studio C. Oh and I had to look that one up myself.

Message Edited by Joshingway on 07-03-2003 02:57 AM

Message 2 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Morbid Angel wrote:
Hi all  well I was wondering where is studio C in VC. I go there and in it there should be restrooms or something right well I go into every studio and I can't find the restrooms so what i am thinking is i am going into the  wrong studio so please tell me where is studio C?   

Thanks

On Prawn Island, it's the studio (building) to your right as soon as you enter the gates. There is no rest room in there, at least I don't think so. I heard it randomly generates, but I have never seen it. It's just an empty building. When you go in though, there is a hidden package inside. You can't miss it, lol
Message 3 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Morbid Angel wrote:

Thanks

On Prawn Island, it's the studio (building) to your right as soon as you enter the gates. There is no rest room in there, at least I don't think so. I heard it randomly generates, but I have never seen it. It's just an empty building. When you go in though, there is a hidden package inside. You can't miss it, lol
O thanks man damn I can't find the last package I got like 99 of them but can't find the last one.
Message 4 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:
Oh go into the film studio in prawn island, there should be a studio C. Oh and I had to look that one up myself.,

Message Edited by Joshingway on 07-03-2003 02:57 AM

thanks for help.
Message 5 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 3, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

Morbid Angel wrote:

Thanks

Yes there is a restroom in there, Bradyguides says so.
Message 6 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Joshingway wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Morbid Angel wrote:

Thanks

Yes there is a restroom in there, Bradyguides says so.

That guide is wrong a lot of the time... It has many errors.
Message 7 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Morbid Angel wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Morbid Angel wrote:

Thanks

O thanks man damn I can't find the last package I got like 99 of them but can't find the last one.

Did you use any cheats? If so, the game deletes the last hidden package. This makes getting 100% on the game impossible.
Message 8 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
434 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Morbid Angel wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Morbid Angel wrote:

Thanks

Did you use any cheats? If so, the game deletes the last hidden package. This makes getting 100% on the game impossible.
I don't like to cheat so nope but I can't find it thats all.
Message 9 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,Morbid Angel wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Morbid Angel wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Morbid Angel wrote:

Thanks

I don't like to cheat so nope but I can't find it thats all.

Hmm... I suggest buying a Brady Games stratgy guide maybe? Because that will give you a good list, a map, and pictures of where to check. Plus, it helps you out a lot in the rest of the game.
Message 10 of 11 (11 Views)
0 Likes