Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 04 2003
By: 0801423780~ First Son 6 posts

How would you make the next Grand Theft Auto??

1 replies 17 views Edited Jun 4, 2003

Here's my part of idea................................

If I was making the game I would of made it so you could play online against other  people around the world..................But, it would be set in Las Vegas were you could have fun and go to clubs. You know that game The Sims well, I'll be kind of like mixed together were you could control everything thats there. And were you could buy or create youre own house, clothes, or bussines.

And in the game if you commit a crime and get captured  you would have to go to jail and escape or stay there for a while untill you did youre time.(On jail you would have to survive getting killed by other gagster rivals---------to survive you will have to make friends to protect you or your on youre own)

Luis Contreras
Message 1 of 2 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Re: How would you make the next Grand Theft Auto??

Jun 5, 2003

How about more than one character to choose from to play as instead of just Tommy.  Not that I don't like Tommy, cause he's great, but even when you use a code to change your appearance to another character, he still has Tommy's voice, and that looks really f'ed up when you see Candy Suxxx talk in such a manly voice. Ewwww

Freakin' Sweet !
Message 2 of 2 (17 Views)
0 Likes