Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 29 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

How far is the copland mission ?

6 replies 21 views Edited May 29, 2003
How far into the game is the 'copland' mission ? I'm only at the start of diaz's and avery's missions (practically the beginning).
Freakin' Sweet !
Message 1 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: How far is the copland mission ?

May 29, 2003

Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
How far into the game is the 'copland' mission ? I'm only at the start of diaz's and avery's missions (practically the beginning).

what's the copland mission? (I'm pretty much where you are right now lol)

and which mission unlocks the police uniform and where in the game do you get to do that mission?
Message 2 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

May 29, 2003
I think that it's a little less than halfway through the main missions.  I forget whose mission it is, maybe it was a self-assigned mission.
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

May 29, 2003

copland is the third mansion mission, after you kill diaz and get the Vercetti estate.

Message 4 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

May 29, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

It's in the middle of the core mission of the game.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 5 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2051 posts

May 29, 2003

***SPOILER***

There will be a mission in which you break a man out of the Washington Beach jail. You'll dress up as a cop and infiltrate your way through the police station. Eventually you'll make your way to the cells and let him out. There are man cops as soon as you do. It's one of the harder missions. After you complete the mission, the cop uniform will be available to you. It'll be in the Washington Beach Police Station locker room (right by the entrance).

Message 6 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

May 30, 2003
I have finished all of the missions in this game.  U get the cop uniform after u and Lance drive up town in the section to the right, beat up a few cops, and steal there uniforms.  After that u get the uniform.  it will tell u where it is and stuff.
Message 7 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes