Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
May 28 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts
Offline

How do you get the package at Ft Baxter Base ?

4 replies 21 views Edited May 28, 2003
Someone help me out here please.  I am looking for the hidden package located at fort baxter military base near the airport. It's supposed to be behind a sign at the entrance but I can't find the sign that is being referred to.  Also, as you all know everybody starts blasting once they spot me so I need to do this quick.  Has anyone successfully done this ? Tell me how you pulled this miracle off.
Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (21 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/04/2003
Offline
1691 posts
 

Re: How do you get the package at Ft Baxter Base ?

May 28, 2003
,
,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
Someone help me out here please.  I am looking for the hidden package located at fort baxter military base near the airport. It's supposed to be behind a sign at the entrance but I can't find the sign that is being referred to.  Also, as you all know everybody starts blasting once they spot me so I need to do this quick.  Has anyone successfully done this ? Tell me how you pulled this miracle off.

,
,
,

It's exactly where they said it is.  I was confused finding this one as well.  If you face the air base, the sign is located to your left.  It should be behind that sign.  If they do shoot at you just hurry up and run behind the sign to get the package, because once you get it, it's yours. So it doesn't really matter if you the soldiers kill you after you've gotten the package.

Message Edited by lnzydee22 on 05-28-2003 05:39 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (21 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: How do you get the package at Ft Baxter Base ?

May 28, 2003

,
,
,lnzydee22 wrote:
,
,
,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
Someone help me out here please.  I am looking for the hidden package located at fort baxter military base near the airport. It's supposed to be behind a sign at the entrance but I can't find the sign that is being referred to.  Also, as you all know everybody starts blasting once they spot me so I need to do this quick.  Has anyone successfully done this ? Tell me how you pulled this miracle off.

,
,
,

It's exactly where they said it is.  I was confused finding this one as well.  If you face the air base, the sign is located to your left.  It should be behind that sign.  If they do shoot at you just hurry up and run behind the sign to get the package, because once you get it, it's yours. So it doesn't really matter if you the soldiers kill you after you've gotten the package.

,

Message Edited by lnzydee22 on 05-28-2003 05:39 PM
,


,

you can wear a cop uniform that you get in the police station on the first island after youve done a certain mission and then the army men wont shoot at you.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (21 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 05/01/2003
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: How do you get the package at Ft Baxter Base ?

May 29, 2003
I was confused because I came in by air rather than by car, so I was just flying overhead (not even realizing I was over the base) and rapid gunshots were ambushing my helicopter.  So I landed on a roof and tried to jump down to find the sign, at first, nobody shot at me, but then I guess someone noticed because I got slaughtered.  I got it when I drove up and I couldn't believe that they still shot at me. I wasn't even in the base, why would they shoot at someone whos not a threat ?
Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (21 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2003
Offline
2168 posts
 

Re: How do you get the package at Ft Baxter Base ?

May 29, 2003

,
,
,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
I was confused because I came in by air rather than by car, so I was just flying overhead (not even realizing I was over the base) and rapid gunshots were ambushing my helicopter.  So I landed on a roof and tried to jump down to find the sign, at first, nobody shot at me, but then I guess someone noticed because I got slaughtered.  I got it when I drove up and I couldn't believe that they still shot at me. I wasn't even in the base, why would they shoot at someone whos not a threat ?
,
,

the army men always shoot at oyu whenever you go near the base, unless your wearing the cop uniform.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (21 Views)
Reply
0 Likes