Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 22 2013
By: Speedy24xmax PlayStation MVP 8267 posts

Hosting server GTA4 - Then get kicked

6 replies 260 views Edited Apr 22, 2013

Ok so this Saturday me and my little nephew was playing Free roam on a server I created.

Slowly people started entering which was cool didnt mind that at all.

Then someone shot and killed me ok no worries.... I hunt that person down and murdered them.

Then it went from free roam to hunt down speedy24xmax, Still cool with that!

I was on a rampage killing anyone who shot at me... Ok after killing the whole roster and not dying once. 

I look to the top and everyone is voting to kick me? Why? Are they really that much of sore losers that if they cant beat you they try to kick you out of YOUR OWN server!

This got me really mad why? Because If I made the server why in the world are other people allowed to kick me out of my own match?

Why are some players such sore losers?

Sorry I just had to vent!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (260 Views)
Sackboy
536 posts

Re: Hosting server GTA4 - Then get kicked

Apr 23, 2013

You know me and one of my online friends always wondered the same thing, but what if there was a player that hosted the game and using mods and killing ppl for no reason as they all come into the game. if we weren't able to kick the host then we would have no choice and leave the game.  I can see that those ppl that are innocent and host a game for fun, don't deserve to be kicked out unless they start abusing the game. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (247 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Apr 25, 2013

I feel ya speedy. That is one of the reasons I no longer own GTA4. Loved the game but I played it too many hours to remember.  People loved that vote to kick. All too often you would see it flood the screen.

Boo hoo he killed me "KICK HIM! KICK HIM NAO!" It grew old and I moved on.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (234 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Apr 26, 2013
I turned that into a freemode minigame instead...
Anytime I'm in a game and another player votes to kick someone, then I find the player they wanted to kick, and see if he's hacking or not.
If not, then I make it my mission for the rest of the time the person who voted to kick is in the game, to kill them repeatedly, even at the expense of myself (run up beside them and hold a grenade until it explodes if required).
Even if I can't kill the person, I'll chase them around with a rocket launcher and grenades and blow up any vehicle they try to get into to just to annoy the crap out of them.
I've invited friends to help for those who repeatedly vote to kick for no reason.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (222 Views)
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Apr 26, 2013

this is one of the worst things a online game can have and i hope they do not have that ability when 5 comes out.

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (214 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
17388 posts

Apr 26, 2013

That's what you got for owning newbs....

LOL

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (205 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

kids man....kids.... Feel your pain... In Cops n Crooks. its the oppisite. We can never get people to kick he host....who is just sitting in a full lobby.:smileyindifferent:

photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (180 Views)