Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
29992 posts

Re: Honor amount thieves

Jan 1, 2014

GOW71 wrote:

Boots427 wrote:

Yeah, then you have the IDIOTS that kill you as you're coming out of your garage.....real sporty of them isn't it.

Have a Happy and safe New Year everyone!

I know right? Depending on your property a fun thing to do is walk out your front door instead (soo many people forget there is one) and then blast them from behind. This doesn't work great in Eclipse towers since the front door is next to the garage, but at other properties the garage and door are separate sides of the building which is an advantage to those cheaper properties :smileywink:

thats what i did when someone put a 400 million bounty on me

i ran away to my apartment then like 10 dots showed up at my garage entrance

i walked through the front stole a car and drove away lol

they someone ended up finding me anyway tho

Message 11 of 17 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jan 4, 2014
I think passive mode is for rookies and chumps, which one are you lol
Message 12 of 17 (59 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jan 4, 2014

This is why I always hop to passive after a mission, or activity to make sure I can deposit cash. Granted, it's a good thing people can't steal all of your money off your avatar, if it's in your wallet.

Though, it can be annoying when people just kill players in that manner.

Message 13 of 17 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
677 posts

Jan 6, 2014

This annoys the heck out of me, Shows the user nature of punks. Use your help to earn money then try to take your share. I took some advice off here a few weeks ago, about pressing circle to leave the voting screen, to spawn alone. It SOMETIMES doesn't work, but I would say 9 time out of 10 it works. 

Any time you spawn with others you have three options.

1. Get ready to fire and defend yourself. If you see someone running towards you, on the map, chances are he/she is gonna take you out. Have your deadliest weapon ready. If you are a quicker shot, or have a better gun, chances are they give up after one try.

2. Run for a car. Run to it without thinking twice. Drive as fast as you can in any direction and park in obscure area, and quickly bank your cash.

3. Quickly load up your phone, and go into "Quick Mission". This one has saved me so many times its not even funny! I see someone ready to blast me and I just disappear on them. I'd sure like to see their face. LOL.

Message 14 of 17 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
819 posts

Jan 6, 2014

Cee_815 wrote:
I think passive mode is for rookies and chumps, which one are you lol

I'm the type that doesn't like to be blown sky high by 3 tanks sorrounding me, this is one of the reasons why I go on passive mode sometimes...

Message 15 of 17 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jan 7, 2014
Hi ladybug I sent you a fr and you did not respond, I will send another and add me okay
Message 16 of 17 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Jan 7, 2014
Check my latest post
Message 17 of 17 (18 Views)
0 Likes