Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3092 posts

Re: Here's somethin' to try...

Aug 7, 2003
Here's something to try, when the cop is hitting you, and you only have one star, I know its tempting, but don't fight back. OOO thats tense!
Complete Final Fantasy Collection, and all beaten - next plz SE- My character - 75rdm/37blm http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?26362
Message 21 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Aug 7, 2003

,jeeves wrote:

,Schizoid wrote:
no i have a bigger challenge... Beat the game 100% WITHOUT being wasted or busted think it can be done?

i don't think anyone can do that.  nobody on the planet.  impossible.......unless you have played the game before and know what to do.  mybe but not really.  someone who has just played the game and is trying won't go 10 minutes without dying or getting busted.  but i think it's just inevitable

heh, it's very possible. Save your game after each mission, and if you die/get busted, just reload your game and try again
Message 22 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Aug 8, 2003

it can be done if u save after evry mission and load whenever u get wasted or busted

Message 23 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 8, 2003
What....Are you crazy? Thats the fun of GTA3, in Driver and Driver 2 you cant run over people because they run you dont want to kill, play those games.. Be sides some leveles like Triads and tribulations people get caught in the crossfire. Duh
http://ibcnuldu.free-host.com/indysig.jpg
="120" width="410" border="1"/img>
Message 24 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:
no i have a bigger challenge... Beat the game 100% WITHOUT being wasted or busted think it can be done?

Theres a real easy way to do that. Just save after every mission/ race/ rampage/ hidden package found/ ect... Thats what i do, some what( i dont save after each thing i do but after a few), but i've still been busted once and wasted once.
Message 25 of 25 (1 View)
0 Likes