Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2009
By: skate516 Uncharted Territory 1691 posts

Helicopter

9 replies 7 views Edited Jun 19, 2009

Can anyone tell me where I can find a helicopter?

Get your Portable ID!Add Steezin_ for COD4. Just leave a message with it saying why you are adding me. Don't forget the underscore.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (7 Views)
Wastelander
845 posts

Re: Helicopter

Jun 19, 2009

This is a good map for finding everything. Just checkmark the right stuff in the legend.

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/maps/1/Liberty-City-Map

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Jun 19, 2009

Damn, thanks man that works really well.

Get your Portable ID!Add Steezin_ for COD4. Just leave a message with it saying why you are adding me. Don't forget the underscore.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2230 posts

Jun 19, 2009
Go to the helitour place and just take one

ლ(^◡^ლ) █▄▄ ███ █▄▄ █▄█▄█ █▄█ ▀█▀ ლ(^◡^ლ)
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Jun 19, 2009

KS-Canuck92 wrote:
Go to the helitour place and just take one

I just did.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Jun 19, 2009

skate516 wrote:

glad to help. it'd be really cool if there was a satellite style google map. just position the camera straight above and take many screenshots, then combine them all together lol

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6217 posts

Jun 19, 2009
What I don't get is why don't you get a wanted level when you steal a helicopter. I mean, I guess it's because there aren't any cops around?

Anyway, I spent hours just cruising around in a helicopter the other day. I hadn't unlocked Alderney yet, so it was fun trying to outrun the 6-star wanted level I got when I tried to fly onto the island in a helicopter . Eventually I took it as high as it would go (which was almost to the top of the top spire on the "Empire State" building and then jumped out. I died.
There's something underneath us all
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Jun 19, 2009

KitchenLand wrote:
What I don't get is why don't you get a wanted level when you steal a helicopter. I mean, I guess it's because there aren't any cops around?

Anyway, I spent hours just cruising around in a helicopter the other day. I hadn't unlocked Alderney yet, so it was fun trying to outrun the 6-star wanted level I got when I tried to fly onto the island in a helicopter . Eventually I took it as high as it would go (which was almost to the top of the top spire on the "Empire State" building and then jumped out. I died.

I stole a helicopter(not from helitours) and i got one-star. atleast I think that's what the wanted level was from.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
537 posts

Jun 19, 2009

ZombLee wrote:

skate516 wrote:

glad to help. it'd be really cool if there was a satellite style google map. just position the camera straight above and take many screenshots, then combine them all together lol

I'd love if someone could come up with a Google-style street view map, kinda like they did in San Andreas with that huge map for the PC that you modded your radar with.   Here's a link to it http://ian-albert.com/misc/gtasa.php 
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
845 posts

Jun 19, 2009

BamaZeus wrote:

ZombLee wrote:

skate516 wrote:

I'd love if someone could come up with a Google-style street view map, kinda like they did in San Andreas with that huge map for the PC that you modded your radar with.   Here's a link to it http://ian-albert.com/misc/gtasa.php 

Wow! that's exactly what I meant by positioning the camera so it looks like an ariel view, then stitch them together. I'd try it if I had a way to take screenshots on the PS3.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (7 Views)
0 Likes