Jun 04 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Have you ever...

11 replies 19 views Edited Jun 4, 2003

Gotten into a big police chase, or done a mission in one car, it gets totally wrecked, and when your done the mission/wanted level is gone, have you ever looked at your car, and thought "Man, this car saved my life. But man, look how totalled it is!". I know I have... Like yesterday, I was driving the city bus around (I forget it's actual name), and after a mission, I looked at it, and the right sides wheels were all blown out, and it was smoking.

Also, just wanted to say that I was doing the Unique Stunt Jumps today, well, some of them, and my PCJ burst into flames in the middle of the movie thing that happens when you are doing a jump. Man, I bailed off, and it looked so funny as it blew up just as I jumped off. It was like something out of a movie

Message 1 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Have you ever...

Jun 4, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Gotten into a big police chase, or done a mission in one car, it gets totally wrecked, and when your done the mission/wanted level is gone, have you ever looked at your car, and thought "Man, this car saved my life. But man, look how totalled it is!". I know I have... Like yesterday, I was driving the city bus around (I forget it's actual name), and after a mission, I looked at it, and the right sides wheels were all blown out, and it was smoking.

Also, just wanted to say that I was doing the Unique Stunt Jumps today, well, some of them, and my PCJ burst into flames in the middle of the movie thing that happens when you are doing a jump. Man, I bailed off, and it looked so funny as it blew up just as I jumped off. It was like something out of a movie

well my car always blows when im in a police chase lol
Message 2 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
935 posts

Jun 4, 2003
Awsome,I have to try that Flaming PCJ jump sometime. Yeah,I know what you mean about the car thing though. Like,today I was getting chased by the feds and I was in a Fire truck and they kept trying to ram me off the road,but the fire truck didn't get pushed around too easily. It eventualy burst into flames,but when I bailed I was in an alley behind police station and the truck blocked the feds(for a little bit,untill exploded) so I ran up the stairs to the helicopter. After I got a pair of clothes from the condo,I went back to see what was left,but it was already gone.
Old School
Message 3 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Jun 4, 2003
When im runnin from the police or doin some missions i gotta change cars about 2-3 times b/c i am a crazy driver, but its all good. and always know that driveby's on cop cars are a bad thing!
anyone in my way is my enemy, so ill step back and drop you w/ 2
Message 4 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 4, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Yah I remember when I just completed a mission, I notice how my Cheetah was in a wreck. The doors the windows, the front and back bumpers were all gone.

I did that, but with a Infernus. Infernuses are fast, but they catch on fire easily. I was driving through traffic recklessly, and I saw a ramp, as soon as I jumped on the ramp I notice I was catching on fire. I had to bail, but when I bailed, a car got me. Yah, I was road kill. Talk about double impact.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 5 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 4, 2003
im an amazing driver...whenever im in a big police chase...i only use one car for like an hour...i dont know why....i guess its just from practice!
Message 6 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jun 4, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

yea me too, i was in a cheetah and i was in the air and like what happened to you it started on fire and then i jumped out during it , it was really sweet.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 7 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 4, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:
im an amazing driver...whenever im in a big police chase...i only use one car for like an hour...i dont know why....i guess its just from practice!

Ha, do that with 6 stars. There is no way with a ton of tanks after you...
Message 8 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 5, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

sry Curtis, but i got you there too. I can last with a ton of tanks after me...its just that after awhile i get careless and run right into one without even noticing ....my tip to you is....dont focus on the chase...focus on enjoying the ride....whenever im being chased..im not like, "gotta avoid these cops!! oh no, watch out!!"...im more like, "(singing) raindrops keep falling on my head..." ....whenever im being chased...i say bring it on..start playing some beats...and sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride....

Message Edited by The_Game_Guru on 06-04-2003 06:35 PM

Message 9 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 5, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

sry Curtis, but i got you there too. I can last with a ton of tanks after me...its just that after awhile i get careless and run right into one without even noticing ....my tip to you is....dont focus on the chase...focus on enjoying the ride....whenever im being chased..im not like, "gotta avoid these cops!! oh no, watch out!!"...im more like, "(singing) raindrops keep falling on my head..." ....whenever im being chased...i say bring it on..start playing some beats...and sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride....,

Message Edited by The_Game_Guru on 06-04-2003 06:35 PM

I can do it too, but sometimes I get in a panic because I am coming to a dead end, or heavy traffic, or whatever, and I just make a lot of wrong moves. I rather die than get busted though
Message 10 of 12 (19 Views)
0 Likes