Mar 22 2010
By: SVT_17 Hekseville Citizen 333 posts

Has anyone given up on the DLC?

5 replies 2 views Edited Mar 22, 2010

Anyone change their mind about getting the DLC after they delayed it, the 2 extra weeks. I was planning on getting it, but probably won't after this delay. It's stupid they made the dlc deal with M$haft anyway after it was the PS2 that made GTA what it is.

Something I was thinking would be cool, if Rstar lowered the price for the PS3 add on version to like 29.99 for the disc or 14.99 each on PSN. 

I know it won't happen but it would be a nice way of R* thanking the ps3 players that they are asking to support a 2 yr. old game, after they burned us on the DLC. 

93 cr
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Re: Has anyone given up on the DLC?

Mar 22, 2010

well im still buying it even im really pissed of because it seems a great game and i was planing yo play on my spring break vacations now im i wont play this on my vacations and probably cant play as many time as i was gonna play in my vacations but i we have nothing else to do than wait.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4950 posts

Mar 22, 2010

so u waited 2 years, and now they delay it for 2 weeks and you're not gonna get it?!?!? I smell failure.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (2 Views)
Wastelander
930 posts

Mar 23, 2010

Already pre-ordered it from my favorite online retailer.

mgc2372 Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Mar 23, 2010

MuttDawg509 wrote:

so u waited 2 years, and now they delay it for 2 weeks and you're not gonna get it?!?!? I smell failure.

Well for one thing, i've only been waiting for about a month, because before that i didn't think it would ever be available for PS3

But yeah, im sick of all the BS piling up. I mean why the hell wait until a few weeks before release to get clearance. If they would have taken care of this crap a month or two ago and made sure everything was good to go there wouldn't be a problem.

Whats the point of announcing a release date when they don't even have the game approved by SCE. 

Anyways it was just a question.

93 cr
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (2 Views)
Sackboy
562 posts

Mar 24, 2010

I agree with the above poster!

in the year 2010 we can do all these amazing things...but they can't stick to a release date...i was going to buy the dlc, i still am lol..but i will be playing just cause 2 more now.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (2 Views)
0 Likes