Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 24 2012
By: ginsunh Splicer 54 posts

Happy 10th Birthday GTA Vice City on 10/29!!

2 replies 337 views Edited Oct 24, 2012

I just wanted to give a shout out to my favorite game of all time, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, which will be ten years old on Monday. VC still kicks total **bleep**, and is one of the best games ever in terms of visuals, action, humor, storyline, and longevity (despite it's archaic PS2 platform).  So this weekend will be a total redux of my fave VC sh*t: 

Rusty Brown's Ringed Donuts, Lazlo, Vice City Public Radio, Phnom Pehn '86, Avery Carrington, Auntie Poulet, V Rock, doing jumps at the VCPD in Washington Beach, and running the G-Spotlight mission a few more times.  

Thank you for humoring my geek spew. Perhaps you have a few favorites of your own to add, or not? But remember: a man who cannot support a medallion, cannot support a family.

Message 1 of 3 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: Happy 10th Birthday GTA Vice City on 10/29!!

Oct 25, 2012

IK! What a great game:smileyhappy: i cant wait! for it to come on PS3.  My All TIme Fav. Quotes When Tommy Was in a Police Chase "I did your wife, you poor **bleep**."  

Message 2 of 3 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Re: Happy 10th Birthday GTA Vice City on 10/29!!

Oct 25, 2012

This is making me want to play this game again too. I have it on PC. :smileyhappy: I'm proud to be born in the 80's! I was an 80's baby!

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 3 of 3 (323 Views)
0 Likes