First Son
10 posts

Re: Hackers in GTA 4 Multiplayer? :-(

Aug 17, 2013

Oh there are hackers. Ive been playing this game for a few years now and i know first hand people mod/hack to get full weps armor, speedhack autoaim ect ect

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 72 (261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I was modded the other night. 

Guy is spawning all over the map without dying. I find him in the airport standing there, I hit him with my choppe rblades, guy goes flying out to sea, way far out. I go to land, poof, my chopper is gone, like smoke. I was just above thr ground so I landed on my feet, then the guy turns me into this below, and then spawns next to me, shoots me int he face and I die. He then spawns right next to where I spawned in front of the air port, and kills me again. I respawn and run. He chases me, I turn and fire, he has full armor and health, headshots until clip is epmty, he just stood there, no life drained, then I see him flipping through ALL the weapons in game in his hands, stops at RPG and begins firing. I run, I ran half the air strip with him continuously firing RPG's at me, you only get 8! He shot at least 25 at me without refilling. I sent him a message telling him I am reporting him, poof, he leaves game.

I was modded the other day

Last night, modder joins, spawns the racecar at the top of the map, along with some SUV with spokes. Gets out, shoots the tires with the AK and lowers the car to frame scraping lowness. No flat tires. Then, he accidently kills me I spawn clear over by the swing glitch area, he is at the airport. He spawns right next to me IN HIS CAR and honks for me to get in. I did, and poof, we are BOTH back at the airport in his car and he gets out of his SUV and spawns me a car, changes the color for me and lowers it. I have also seen cars with ground lighting on them like Fast and Furious. He also had a guy join that was killing people. No problem, it is fair play, then the guy who is modding got mad and blew him up, not even close to him on the map. He then KEPT blowing him up, he would spawn, get blown sky high, land, blown up again, die, rinse and repeat FOR !) MINUTES! I watched the poor guy just fly through the air, finally he left. I also seen people spawning jets in the airport, then drive them around.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 72 (253 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 20, 2013

Found a guy tonight who was in a closed building my the chopeprs at the airport IN A CAR. I know how to glitch with the chopper., not possible with a car. Also, when I chased him out, he went mack 10 out of there through the wall, I followed him under the map in a chopper, he did a mass blowup of everyone, killing me, respawned clear accross the map, so I vote to kick him out, it was a pleasant game before he joined, he turned me into a very very weird box creature, so I voted to kick again, then he froze my system. I hate **bleep** like that.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 72 (248 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 21, 2013

i think i was in that same game, i was next to the police station and then boom i was turned into a glowing cube **bleep** i was killed by police and i returned to normal

Ignore the username
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 72 (230 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Aug 25, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 72 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 29, 2013

trust me its useless to turn them in ive called sony and rockstar they both want do anything.ive had my ps3 froze every day now by mooded hackers because i try to kick them.or they kick you from the room 8(.threres 2 or 3 hackers in almost every room now in free mode .lots of times they lay back till you make them mad then they use there mods on you .i notice most are from the UK and spanish.when i play metal gear solid they banned the UK from playing because there was so many cheaters from the UK .

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 72 (187 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 29, 2013

yah i know that is not a mod add me khubaibnabi

i will tell you

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 72 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Sep 29, 2013
there are some tankers near airport it is almost the airport when in a helicopter between the two tankers land your helicopter it will take some time for going in the ground then you will appear in blue hell and you can see the whole world by that way you jst go inside the building and you can throw rockets out of the building and you can kill them, but no one can harm you inside
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 72 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5263 posts

Sep 29, 2013

warzone214 wrote:

i played a game on 4 not to long ago that had half pipes and a towr thing at the air port and one guy had a car that isnt in the online free rome it was the car that looks kinda like a mercedes in the one mission were you call the girl about her car shes selling so you can kid nap her and then you test drive the car it was that car the pink one but any way its not online and i know the guy had it because i killed him and stole it it wouldnt take damage and it wouldnt blow up he shot rockes at me to try and get it back but nothing happend sometimes the doors fell off and i had to heal it buy going to the paint shop i couldnt heal with health but i got out and shot 3 to 4 rocket at it and still it didnt blow up

I feel sorry for whoever had to grade your English papers.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 72 (135 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Jan 16, 2014

Your retarded, You obviously DO NOT know what you are talking about, YES your system CAN be modified to utilize hacks, OR EXPLOITS. Software versions 3.55 and lower are Able to be modified. PLEASE do not post when you do NOT know what you are talking about because you both DO NOT HELP and worst sound very stupid

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 72 (78 Views)
0 Likes