Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Re: Grand Theft Auto V Ending (SPOILERS)

Sep 28, 2013

I picked A first,but despite my strong dislike for T,I felt bad for him. Loaded my back up file,picked C since it finishes all loose ends(kill all enemies),and maybe Mike,and T could be friends again not sure how R* will handle this? The last one(4) seemed to go well at least with

Spoiler
Roman being alive

not sure,but I hope.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 15 (72 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3869 posts

Sep 28, 2013

1. Which option did you choose? (A, B, or C?)

2. Why?

3. Were you happy with your decision?

4. Have you watched videos on youtube to see the results of the other options?

1. I chose option C

2. bcuz I wanted to play as all 3 characters after the main story line & I knew if I killed one of em i'd prolly have to start my game over if I wanted to get 100%

3. yes cuz I was able to get 100% & I got all the Single Player trophies now

4. No  & that nvr crossed my mind, I was gonna do like in GTA IV just play the whole game over again to see the other endings but as I was going thru the reply missions I saw I was able to play the missions where u can kill Michael & Trevor

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 15 (65 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
28261 posts

Sep 29, 2013
I picked C. In my opinion, A and B are sort of awkward and out of character for someone like Franklin. Also, it takes a sick person to pick anything other than C :smileyvery-happy:

I'm glad I picked C and I don't want to see any other ending.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 15 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3511 posts

Sep 29, 2013

Apollyon17 wrote:

I picked A first,but despite my strong dislike for T,I felt bad for him. Loaded my back up file,picked C since it finishes all loose ends(kill all enemies),and maybe Mike,and T could be friends again not sure how R* will handle this? The last one(4) seemed to go well at least with

Spoiler
Roman being alive

not sure,but I hope.

I cI chose C and I had Michael and Trevor hang out afterwards. They made up. I think.
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 15 (54 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4097 posts

Oct 2, 2013

gamer_316 wrote:

1. Which option did you choose? (A, B, or C?)

2. Why?

3. Were you happy with your decision?

4. Have you watched videos on youtube to see the results of the other options?

1. I chose option C

2. bcuz I wanted to play as all 3 characters after the main story line & I knew if I killed one of em i'd prolly have to start my game over if I wanted to get 100%

3. yes cuz I was able to get 100% & I got all the Single Player trophies now

4. No  & that nvr crossed my mind, I was gonna do like in GTA IV just play the whole game over again to see the other endings but as I was going thru the reply missions I saw I was able to play the missions where u can kill Michael & Trevor

So I take it you knew how Option C ended, before you chose it?

The reason I ask, is because I know people who chose options A or B because they liked Franklin too much and thought option C meant Franklin would die / sacrifice himself in the final mission. And he was their favorite character over Michael and Trevor.

Even if it meant Franklin could die, I chose C ("Deathwish") because I was hoping it meant the 3 guys would at least go after those mo-fos. Options A and B sounded pretty straight forward. (Kill M or T).

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 15 (35 Views)
0 Likes