Jun 22 2003
By: infamous54~ First Son 3 posts

Grand Theft Auto: Stauton Island

2 replies 6 views Edited Jun 22, 2003
I just want to know where do you go to save your game in Stauton Island because I looked everywhere but I couldn't find no place to save the game.  I tried going back to Portland where you save the game at the beginning, but now they won't let me save the game now that I reached the second city.  Where do you go to save your game in Stauton Island. Thanks. 
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Stauton Island

Jun 22, 2003

infamous54 wrote:
I just want to know where do you go to save your game in Stauton Island because I looked everywhere but I couldn't find no place to save the game.  I tried going back to Portland where you save the game at the beginning, but now they won't let me save the game now that I reached the second city.  Where do you go to save your game in Stauton Island. Thanks. 

If you're familiar with where the parking garage is located, and where fort staunton is at, it's right next to that area, it's just one block to the west of the parking garage... another way to get to it is from the fire truck/station area is in the upper middle of the west-most part of staunton island, ... it's right under the area where there's the loop that goes to the lift bridge... Anyway, take that major road north, and turn right at your first opportunity. and pass through the next intersection, and turn right at the next intersection after that... there is an alley way in the buildings on the right, and that's where your hideout is

alternate directions: Coming from the bridge from the second island go down the street and turn right 90°, don't take the sharper right which takes you closer to the first island... follow that road, go straight, and just before you reach the construction site, is the building complex where your hideout is located...

I hope this helps you out some.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
954 posts

Re: Grand Theft Auto: Stauton Island

Jun 22, 2003
You should be able to still save your game at Portland unless you're on a mission.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (6 Views)
0 Likes