Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 27 2013
By: chickenbonetom Treasure Hunter 7583 posts

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories For PSV

[ Edited ]
7 replies 1347 views Edited Apr 21, 2013

The Playstation Vita doesn't even have one GTA Title where is the PSP has 3. Who here is greatly annoyed by that? The Vita could make a very fun GTA Title with it's Tilt and Touch screen pad functions. I think Rockstar and Sony should get together and make the best GTA Game ever on a portable system. I would buy a PSV in a sec if it had this.

Message 1 of 8 (1,347 Views)
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Re: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Stories For PSV

Mar 27, 2013

I gotta admit all that sounds pretty damnn awesome. I luved GTA: San Andreas and San Andreas Stories could very well be the best GTA Title ever made.

Message 2 of 8 (1,344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Mar 27, 2013

xripurjeansx wrote:

I gotta admit all that sounds pretty damnn awesome. I luved GTA: San Andreas and San Andreas Stories could very well be the best GTA Title ever made.

That's what i'm saying Sony & Rockstar need to make this happen post haste. It could be the game that saves the PSV lol

Message 3 of 8 (1,342 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Apr 21, 2013

Tupac's How Do U want it playing in the background for the trailer.

Message 4 of 8 (1,294 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
29925 posts

Apr 23, 2013

I dont think they will make a gta san andreas stories they already said they are done with that part of the gta

Message 5 of 8 (1,273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

Apr 24, 2013

HiTmAN_90 wrote:

I dont think they will make a gta san andreas stories they already said they are done with that part of the gta

No your thinking of the 3D universe. They have moved on to the HD universe and GTA V takes place in Los Santos so making San Andreas Stories for the powerful Vita system would be quite doable.

Message 6 of 8 (1,261 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Apr 30, 2013

I too have thought that this would be a great idea, I have a Vita and I love it, but the one problem is the lack of games.  Making a GTA title for this system would be awesome.  I've heard rumors about a possible San Andreas Stories title.  I hope they can get something together.

Message 7 of 8 (1,237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7583 posts

May 3, 2013

g_pic23 wrote:

I too have thought that this would be a great idea, I have a Vita and I love it, but the one problem is the lack of games.  Making a GTA title for this system would be awesome.  I've heard rumors about a possible San Andreas Stories title.  I hope they can get something together.

I wish they would make sum kind of GTA game for the Vita it doesn't neccessarily have to be San Andreas Stories (Though that would be much more Prefrable).

Message 8 of 8 (1,215 Views)
0 Likes