Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 12 2003
By: victimofadown~ Splicer 73 posts

Glitches I've Found and my URL

2 replies 12 views Edited May 12, 2003

I don't know about you guys, but my favorite part of GTA3 is the glitches.  I spend a lot of time searching for glitches and I've decided to show you some of my findings.  You can find more at my site:  http://www.gtaglitch.com .

GLITCH 1 - Drive-thru to Blue Hell

1.  Get a car and drive over to the entrance to Salvatore's house.
2.  Drive down that street and look to the right for an alley with laundry hanging from above.
3.  Take a right turn into he alley and then take the first right turn you see.
4.  At the right side there will be a  brown wall.  Ram the wall.

GLITCH 2 - Floating Cars

There are two ways to do this glitch and I will post both.
 WAY ONE -
1.  Take a car over to he fire station in Portland.
2.  Activate the "Better Handling Skills" cheat (R1, L1, R2, L1, Left, R1, R1, Triangle).
3.  Line your car up so that you're facing the firetruck head-on.
4.  Drive straight at the truck and jump (L3) onto the top (this takes practice).
5.  Get out and drive the firetruck away.
 WAY TWO -
1.  Go to the El Train Tracks in St. Mark's.
2.  Drive your car up onto the tracks and position it so that it faces the oncoming train.
3.  When the train stops, drive towards it and the jump onto the roof.
4.  Get out of the car and look at it after the train leaves.

GLITCH 3 - Inside Salvatore's Chimney

This glitch will take you to my personal hide-out.
1.  Enter the "Better Driving Skills" cheat again.
2.  Go over to Salvatore's house and jump ove the poles that keep you from entering.
3.  Jump the car onto the roof of the house and quickly get out.
4.  Walk over to the chimney and carefully step into it.

Those are just a few of the many glitches I've found on my own.  I'll post more later if anyone's interested.  I know probably every glitch in the game and all of the secrets.

0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: Glitches I've Found and my URL

May 12, 2003

victim of a down wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but my favorite part of GTA3 is the glitches.  I spend a lot of time searching for glitches

heh, you too? lol... the cheat codes make sooooo many more glitches surface rofl... like I was playing around with the wanted level cheats and the armed peds cheat... well, it turns out if someone tries to pull out a police officer from the rear of the vehicle, maybe just the opposite side the officer is on, they'll open the door and get in, but appear off to the side of the car sitting ... so with that code enough times, I got almost all of chinatown into that one police car, I stole it, entered the lowered wanted level, and a police officer who was trying to arrest me before, he gets in the back of the car... ... sooo, I'm driving around the city with the world's highest populated police car, with an officer right along in there with me.... lol ... and I was driving around with no wanted level... I got out of the car, and got in again, and the police officer got mad at me for that ... hey it was already my vehicle! :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4135 posts

Re: Glitches I've Found and my URL

May 12, 2003
Thanks for the glitches
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (12 Views)
0 Likes