Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 17 2013
By: W_W_Heisenberg Uncharted Territory 1614 posts

Give Money?

5 replies 83 views Edited Nov 17, 2013
Why is it so hard to give away money? Never works from the interactive menu and even if I carry large amounts and have my friend kill me I only drop about 350 $ even if I am carying more
Message 1 of 6 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1446 posts

Re: Give Money?

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2013

Since patch i think the feature was disabled. People were money glitching and randomly giving away large sums of money. My friend was given 59 million and it kinda ruined his experience since you just cant get rid of it.

I think it is only a 5k limit a day on that and it was bugged before the patch for me

Message 2 of 6 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Nov 17, 2013

The only way to semi give away cash now, is to share cash.

Cash earned from bounties, and job activities.

You just have the option of giving out percentages, to whoever is in the lobby.

Message 3 of 6 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Nov 17, 2013
I gave 25k each to a couple of friends the other day...
Mind you, I had to put bounties on them, them have them kill each other a couple of times.

In retrospect, it would have been cheaper for us all just to steal cars until we got a bounty put on us for it, then kill each other...
Hmm... This might be easy money now that I think of it.
Message 4 of 6 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Nov 18, 2013

They patched the 'Give Cash' option due to multiple hackers/modders giving away tons of money to random players.

Message 5 of 6 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5768 posts

Nov 18, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

Since patch i think the feature was disabled. People were money glitching and randomly giving away large sums of money. My friend was given 59 million and it kinda ruined his experience since you just cant get rid of it.

I think it is only a 5k limit a day on that and it was bugged before the patch for me

Sure he could get rid of it in maybe a few hours..buy 59 Adders blow them up and replace them in the garage..buy 10 at a time if he had the garage space :smileywink:

"Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one"

-Benjamin Franklin-
Message 6 of 6 (40 Views)
0 Likes