Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1012 posts

Re: Getting Booted by other players

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

^^^this^^^, last night I was hosting a survival and my crew mate got booted w/ a message saying "kicked by player".  a kick may sometimes just be a disconnection.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 24 (122 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Nov 1, 2013

julio_ignacius wrote:

server issues that disconnect you because of timeouts or another server issue doesnt necessarily mean people kicked you.

dont take it so personal.

yup if your idle for too long the server will boot you so if you stand in your garage or appartment while going to the bathroom when you come back you can bee booted from the server

I knew you could boot a player who is joining a mission or race your hosting, I never knew you could boot anyone from freemode

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 24 (117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
48576 posts

Nov 1, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
How many votes does it take to boot a player from the map. I was in my apt not even playing yet and I got booted once. I find this hard to believe. Why can this happen ?. I did not even play yet. It was an open map. Any ideas..And where is the money we were suppose to get

Sometimes you will get removed from a room by the game and not the players and it will say you were kicked.  I've had this happen in a crew server a couple of times as have a few crewmates

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 24 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

edit

moved it to thread more suited for this

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 24 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Nov 3, 2013
Possibly a clan making space for another member. Get over it. You get right back into another public lobby right away.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 24 (66 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3989 posts

Nov 3, 2013

I got kicked from 4 different lobbies, 4 times in a row today, a new record  :smileyindifferent:

Google+Google+Google+Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 24 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Nov 3, 2013
It must tell you that you were kicked when you get disconnected from the host. This is common in games and isn't because of votes. It's more likely your own connection.

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 24 (59 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2050 posts

Nov 3, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

glaciusx25 wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:
How do I kick someone..where is it . What do I use..?

You press Start, go to the Online section of the menu, then Players, then highlight the player you want to kick, then "Kick Player"

It used to only take 3 votes to kick someone, but they raised it a while ago, I don't know how many it is now.

Thanks but it don't make sense to kick another player way across the map. Unless its a gang . I got kicked sitting in my apt. I think if your in your apt you should be safe from being kicked. Like a fort..I am getting tired of the game. I might go back to the last of us soon. The game lost its charm. No stock market . You cant buy cash. Imagine if I could have a business and sell half working stuff . They have had well over a few months to get stuff straight. Bigger is not better. Next time I wait min 3 months for any rockstar product that comes to market.

The stock market will be fixed and probably released in a later patch. I'm pretty sure they want to make sure that it works properly so people can't manipulate it.

You can't by cash at the moment, you will in the future however. The joys of GTA is that you can actually earn GTA$. Maybe you should try it sometime.

Sounds like they have, since they own an apartment.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 24 (56 Views)
PlayStation MVP
3989 posts

Nov 3, 2013

SFBryan18 wrote:
It must tell you that you were kicked when you get disconnected from the host. This is common in games and isn't because of votes. It's more likely your own connection.

Hmmm... no. Usually the dead giveaway is when you're the only one that's not part of the rest of the crew in the lobby or I hear, "Who the F is JRico?" and "Hey, can you kick this guy out?". Lucky me  :smileysad:

Google+Google+Google+Google+
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 24 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3226 posts

Nov 3, 2013

JRico_32 wrote:

SFBryan18 wrote:

Hmmm... no. Usually the dead giveaway is when you're the only one that's not part of the rest of the crew in the lobby or I hear, "Who the F is JRico?" and "Hey, can you kick this guy out?". Lucky me  :smileysad:

My statement was directed at the person who had it happen 4 times in a row.

If you are kicked by a clan, move on with your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 24 (47 Views)
0 Likes