Reply
Jul 29 2003
By: Vlad788~ First Son 11 posts
Offline

Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

9 replies 6 views Edited Jul 29, 2003
Well anyway I'm a Grand Theft Auto Fan. I have Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City. But i haven't got 100% on either game because I didn't think it was as great. Anyway if I have 100% what will happen in both games? Because I didn't think it was a big deal, but now i'm anxious to know. I heard that in Vice City if you get 100% Tommy hires two henchmen to follow him or something like that is this all true?
Vlad788
Treat all $$MONEY$$ with respect as it is the root of all envy and evil.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003

,
,
,Vlad788 wrote:
Well anyway I'm a Grand Theft Auto Fan. I have Grand Theft Auto 3 and Vice City. But i haven't got 100% on either game because I didn't think it was as great. Anyway if I have 100% what will happen in both games? Because I didn't think it was a big deal, but now i'm anxious to know. I heard that in Vice City if you get 100% Tommy hires two henchmen to follow him or something like that is this all true?
,
,
,


GTA3- $1,000,000 and i think infinite ammo. pretty lame i think

,

GTA VC- Max 200 armor and health and its 3 "henchmen" infinite ammo.

¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/27/2003
Offline
458 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003

you don't get anything gta 3 when you beat the game, except for maybe some money.

,

and you forgot one thing bout beating vice city, you also get the costume.

GTA GOD
GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003

,
,
,ford500 wrote:
,

you don't get anything gta 3 when you beat the game, except for maybe some money.

,

and you forgot one thing bout beating vice city, you also get the costume.


,
,

o. sorry i havent beaten it 100% yet
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/01/2003
Offline
1503 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003
which costume?
Gamercard
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/16/2003
Offline
5428 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003

,
,
,BurnoutX wrote:
which costume?
,
,

It's a T shirt... and I don't think other people should spoil it like some people do, just say it's a surprise

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/29/2003
Offline
2072 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003

,
,
,Willior47 wrote:

,
,
,BurnoutX wrote:
which costume?
,
,

It's a T shirt... and I don't think other people should spoil it like some people do, just say it's a surprise
,
,

hey man they asked the question they got an answer if it spoils it for em they shouldnt ask
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 06/23/2003
Offline
3631 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003

,
,
,Schizoid wrote:

,
,
,Willior47 wrote:

,
,
,BurnoutX wrote:
which costume?
,
,

It's a T shirt... and I don't think other people should spoil it like some people do, just say it's a surprise
,
,

hey man they asked the question they got an answer if it spoils it for em they shouldnt ask
,
,

Its about the funniest thing that you will ever see Makes all that hard work to get the 100% worth it.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/16/2003
Offline
5428 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003

,
,
,3rdgenracerX wrote:

,
,
,Schizoid wrote:

,
,
,Willior47 wrote:

,
,
,BurnoutX wrote:
which costume?
,
,

It's a T shirt... and I don't think other people should spoil it like some people do, just say it's a surprise
,
,

hey man they asked the question they got an answer if it spoils it for em they shouldnt ask
,
,

Its about the funniest thing that you will ever see Makes all that hard work to get the 100% worth it.
,
,

It is, it really, really is

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 02/04/2002
Offline
346 posts
 

Re: Getting 100% on GTAIII and GTAVC - What Happens?

Jul 29, 2003
The reward for GTA3 is really lame. Just a $1,000,000 that you can only spend on wiring your car with a bomb.

Vice City however gives you 3 bodyguards, Infinite Ammo, 200 health/armor, and a Tshirt that says "I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy shirt."

Sorry guys... I just had to tell him. But he did ask.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes