Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 25 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Get your criminal rating up, up, and away!

2 replies 2 views Edited Jun 25, 2003

If you want to get your criminal rating sky high, I suggest this:

Go to Fort Baxter, and grab the tank (you need 90/100 hidden packages first). Now drive north on the Mainland, cross the bridge to Prawn Island, and go south down the first island. Then, make your way back to Fort Baxter, ram the gates down, pull beside the tank that has re-spawned, and go the same thing. This is a good way to get a high wanted level fast. The tank is not indestrucatable, as all the ramming and shooting will put it out of commission soon enough. I have black smoke pouring out of it within a matter of 10 or 15 minutes by just ramming everything in sight! People, cars, light posts, you name it! You can probably make it around each island twice before changing tanks, so you might wanna try that. Good luck you criminals

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Re: Get your criminal rating up, up, and away!

Jun 25, 2003
did that ands i went up like 60 points, lol

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Re: Get your criminal rating up, up, and away!

Jun 25, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

If you want to get your criminal rating sky high, I suggest this:

Go to Fort Baxter, and grab the tank (you need 90/100 hidden packages first). Now drive north on the Mainland, cross the bridge to Prawn Island, and go south down the first island. Then, make your way back to Fort Baxter, ram the gates down, pull beside the tank that has re-spawned, and go the same thing. This is a good way to get a high wanted level fast. The tank is not indestrucatable, as all the ramming and shooting will put it out of commission soon enough. I have black smoke pouring out of it within a matter of 10 or 15 minutes by just ramming everything in sight! People, cars, light posts, you name it! You can probably make it around each island twice before changing tanks, so you might wanna try that. Good luck you criminals

Yea i found out that the tank does blow up,lol....
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (2 Views)
0 Likes