Jul 29 2003
By: Nocturnal-G~ Survivor 2981 posts

Get under the City!!!!!

15 replies 2 views Edited Jul 29, 2003

Ok, go to the Vercetti mansion once you have 80 Hidden Packages. If you don't have 80, then quit reading this and go get em'! Once you have them you should have the Sea Sparrow behind the mansion. Get in it and fly up a tiny bit and carefully fly into the little open part at the back of the mansion. The helicopter should fit. Once your in, slowly go up and you'll be in the mansion. Fly forward and down and then you'll be under vice city! Make sure you don't go down too far. If you do, it will send you back and above vice city and you'll have to do it all over again.

Enjoy!!!!

Message 1 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: Get under the City!!!!!

Jul 29, 2003
i allready said this.
GTA GOD
GAMER ADVISORY PANEL MEMBER
Message 2 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 29, 2003

Nocturnal-G wrote:

Ok, go to the Vercetti mansion once you have 80 Hidden Packages. If you don't have 80, then quit reading this and go get em'! Once you have them you should have the Sea Sparrow behind the mansion. Get in it and fly up a tiny bit and carefully fly into the little open part at the back of the mansion. The helicopter should fit. Once your in, slowly go up and you'll be in the mansion. Fly forward and down and then you'll be under vice city! Make sure you don't go down too far. If you do, it will send you back and above vice city and you'll have to do it all over again.

Enjoy!!!!

another way to do that which was said a long time back was at standing vice point hotel, go towards the corner under the overhang and fly up into the building...

it's a pretty cool trick... if only I knew where to look for the sunken ship and the person stuck in cement
Message 3 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 29, 2003
yeah that stuff is hard to find when its above you, supposidly you can get the cuban costume by flying under ground, since you can't get it by just walking into the store.
GTA GOD
Message 4 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 29, 2003

multimediaman wrote:

Nocturnal-G wrote:

Enjoy!!!!

another way to do that which was said a long time back was at standing vice point hotel, go towards the corner under the overhang and fly up into the building...

it's a pretty cool trick... if only I knew where to look for the sunken ship and the person stuck in cement

ll i`ve heard the guy in the cement is by the biker bar on the 2nd island or leaf links.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 5 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 29, 2003
i'll have to check that out.
GTA GOD
Message 6 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 29, 2003
Yeah I've tried that before. I always wanted to fly a helicopter underwater.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jul 29, 2003
just be carefull you dont fly to high while your down there other wise you end up in the water and you drown.
GTA GOD
Message 8 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 29, 2003

ford500 wrote:
just be carefull you dont fly to high while your down there other wise you end up in the water and you drown.

that's why you do the thing in the sea sparrow so if you hit the water you'll just loose 4 hit points
Message 9 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 29, 2003

Nocturnal-G wrote:

Enjoy!!!!

cool
Message 10 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes