Treasure Hunter
7000 posts

Re: Gamestop midnight release?

Sep 2, 2013
The gamestops in my area actually call and ask if ill be in attendance. They wanna know if they have to dust of the red carpet. Well that last part is sarcastic but if I have a game on ore order they always call. They wanna know if having a midnight release is even worth keeping the store open.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 13 (57 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3763 posts

Sep 2, 2013

on the topic of midnight releases attended, i've been to the AC3/AC3:Liberation & Tomb Raider midnight launch & I enjoyed the Tomb Raider launch cuz I got a Metal Gear Rising & Grand Theft Auto V poster for free lol & not only that but Tomb Raider was such an amazing game to experience after its launch @ midnight & with the Gamestop I used to go to when I made my pre-orders I asked if there will be a midnight launch & they said no to Metal Gear Rising & Rembmer Me, but there was for AC3 & Tomb Raider & I think it was when I pre-ordered Tomb Raider I asked wat it required for a midnight release to happen & basically it just depends on the pre-order numbers, ever since then I moved & idk bout the nearby Gamestop now cuz its in a mall

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 13 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4364 posts

Sep 2, 2013

My local store is going one. I'm sure a lot of stores doing them since it's profit instantly.

I guess their going to send out text/calls. I'm so happy that GameStop is right down the street from where I live too! Hopefully I have the game before Midnight :manvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 13 (48 Views)
0 Likes